HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another Gar Gif go:

Endoseesyou500.gif

Excellent WG! And you've got him talking! Hysterical! Love this stuff!

wait... what's this about ... wave 2?? have they released this thing again? and i didnt know??

arrghhhh

(oh, excellent pics... and those animations are just fabulous!) :rock

Say what? HT price points are very reasonable, it's just that they don't sell from their site like Sideshow, they are wholesale manufacturers, which is too bad because most of their figs are priced around 79 to dealers, then dealers mark up the figs to less affordable retail prices and that's all we see. I bought my series 1 Marines for around $75 each so I consider that reasonable. I bet the new Rambo FB V2 is only about 69 wholesale or less. That's SSC price point and what I like about SSC, they keep their prices affordable by selling direct to market. I wish HT did that too.

I bet the wholesale price for the PL is about 179 before the greedy retailers rape everyone. I know it's not that far off because I'm getting mine for around 210 from Adam.

Well I'm just looking at Alien Warriors and Jack Sparrow's that cost $120, Rambo's that cost $100, and they're worth it, but it's very limiting on what I can manage to buy from them where if everything cost $70-$80 range I'd buy much more of their stuff, that's all.

Yeah i really love their jack sparrow but i can't put down a 150 for it, especially not after i just put down 115 for the endo and 130 for the alien.

Granted i paid 150 for batman and superman, but those were really important to me, jack is not so much... so it varies.

Last picture fun:

Endo1.jpg
Endo2.jpg

Endo4.jpg

Endo5.jpg

Crazy awesome! Even in extreme close up this thing looks real. And those eyes photograph wicked.

For some reason, mine has Sith eyes. :)

I like how the lights are strong enough they cast a slight glow on the edge of the eye sockets, it's nice for low light shots, highlights the form without being too blatant.

Here's my two meager pics:
picture1139vp2.jpg

picture1142pw8.jpg

The battle damaged Aoshima is on the left.
Great Gif Wor-Gar, I wouldn't have the patience for making such a thing.
Yours really that yellow or is it the camera? Mine are bright red.

Here's my two meager pics:

picture1142pw8.jpg

The battle damaged Aoshima is on the left.

Like the night shot SM! And WG, those eyes look pretty cool all Sithy like that, never got mine to look Sithy in any pics, tricks of the trade?

Nice to know that the Aoshima is in scale to the HT. I would have thought the Aoshima would be smaller.

Thanks on the GIF!

No, my Endo eyes are red as red can be. Absolutely no yellow in the eyes, just in the pics. I don't know why they come out looking Sithy in my photography. I do kind of like them with the yellow though -- makes the Endo look like there's a fire burning deep within.

Maybe Maulfan would know why it turns yellow in the pics.

My guess would be that the bulb(s) are white or yellow, and just lit behind red, clear plastic, and if you catch it in the right light, the bulb color shows through, similar to the glow on the Sidous Mechno Chairs showing the color mix of the paint around the bulb on each person's chair.

My guess would be that the bulb(s) are white or yellow, and just lit behind red, clear plastic, and if you catch it in the right light, the bulb color shows through, similar to the glow on the Sidous Mechno Chairs showing the color mix of the paint around the bulb on each person's chair.

Yes, but with the chair, I also see that color with my naked eye.

The Endo eyes are simple red to my eyes... but in my GIFs and all my photos the eyes have a center of yellow. Odd.

Perhaps it's just the high-powered red that's so intense it actually bounces back to create the illusion in the photos. Like that anti-red-eye function on your camera.

Nice to know that the Aoshima is in scale to the HT. I would have thought the Aoshima would be smaller.

Thanks on the GIF!

No, my Endo eyes are red as red can be. Absolutely no yellow in the eyes, just in the pics. I don't know why they come out looking Sithy in my photography. I do kind of like them with the yellow though -- makes the Endo look like there's a fire burning deep within.

The Aoshima Endo is actually a quarter of an inch taller then the HT Endo, it's also a smidge wider.

This thing is amazing! Awesome job War Gor! I think you might inspire a few more freaks (I hope) to try more stop motion stuff with their figures. Anyways, great job! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

The Aoshima Endo is actually a quarter of an inch taller then the HT Endo, it's also a smidge wider.

That's really surprising. I don't know why I thought the Aoshima was smaller. That was part of the reason I held off buying one long ago. The real metal aspect to it was soooooooo tempting though.

Given that the HT one is a generous size, the Aoshima must be a real monster.

This thing is amazing! Awesome job War Gor! I think you might inspire a few more freaks (I hope) to try more stop motion stuff with their figures. Anyways, great job! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks Badmoon! I do hope others try it out and make some wicked GIFs. It's really fun, and there's no end to the madness... I mean, saber duels, Endo vs. Alien, the possibilities are endless...

Thanks Badmoon! I do hope others try it out and make some wicked GIFs. It's really fun, and there's no end to the madness... I mean, saber duels, Endo vs. Alien, the possibilities are endless...

I'm still planning to finish my Aliens gif piece, but it's a bit ambitious so I want to take my time. It was a struggle to compose shots to get the jaw opening to shoot out the inner jaw, I definitely respect your patience to do these gif's sure ain't easy, and unlike old stop motion, some of these figure joints don't resist much so when you want to move a little it moves a lot and can throw ya off. Keep up the good work. As for the eye lights, who knows what's going on to get the yellow, but as long as you're happy with your figure that's what counts. As you can see in my images, I had variations of how bright they showed through with my flash, but consistently red.

arent gifs only 8 or 16 bit? probably why it cant capture the true colors

Awesome Gif WG! Looks great... it'd be fun to do the slinking walk from Terminator when the Endo is limping towards the door.

Back