HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the battle damaged one 2 weeks ago at Hastings.. on sale for 60$. Almost crapped when it rang up for that price.

Nice score... I don't think my local Hastings ever carried these, at least I never saw them. I'm surprised that Hastings continues to sell these, they almost never seem to sell. People going to a video store usually aren't looking to drop $100+ on a figure.

It had been there for over a year, whenever I visited the store I took a look at the price (120) and put it back. Lately I have been more into Hot Toys, so I went in to finally pick it up at 120 (which compared to ebay prices was a deal)..

They also had the m65 Rambo figure which rang up for 37.50!

Those ebay prices are insane. Glad I got both regular and damaged, now to find a cheap Aoshima version - I know HT is better, but why not having that as well...

es1.jpg

i wish i picked one ihad my eye on for 125. no bloody way im paying current prices . once the sequels are out and the t800 is introduced you can bet ht will sell them under the salvation line.

These could be revisited by HT in the future. Or maybe they will stick to producing T-700, otherwise everyone will buy the T-800 (T-R.I.P.)

I could have scored one of these brand new at regular retail $ just a couple of weeks back, but I was too late to pull the trigger :gun:banghead

Back