HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic Alice. I'm still kicking myself for not picking one of these up when I had the chance.

Me too. I saw these go up on the Hot Toy's website when new. I looked at it and thought it looked like a cheap plastic toy back then. Now I look at it posed properly in the correct lighting and it looks fantastic.

I too think your photo looks great Alice. Good work.

Me too. I saw these go up on the Hot Toy's website when new. I looked at it and thought it looked like a cheap plastic toy back then. Now I look at it posed properly in the correct lighting and it looks fantastic.

I too think your photo looks great Alice. Good work.

Oh yea the Hot Toys stock photos were horribly deceiving. They looked so bad. But then when you get it in hand, you get surprised by their awesomeness.

Pictures! Finally!

T-800A1.jpg

T-800A2.jpg

T-800A3.jpg

T-800B3.jpg

T-800AB2.jpg

T-800AB1.jpg
T-800B2.jpg

Thanks everyone. I wish I could have a BD endo T-800 too but the price they're going for nowadays...I'll settle for just 2 Regular Endos.

all i can say, buy him, until you can...
it's an awesome piece

shame i've still a bad cam :D
it's a bit dark, but he's on my detolf, so couldn't take some better quality shots

ht-t800.png

ht-t8002.png

ht-t8003.png

I have the bd version, but would buy no less than 2 chromed version's also.

Oh dude I would buy a small army. It just isn't funny how much I would really spend on those. T would put me out of house and home. For the sake of the welfare of my wallet and my bank account...I hope they never do.

all i can say, buy him, until you can...
it's an awesome piece

shame i've still a bad cam :D
it's a bit dark, but he's on my detolf, so couldn't take some better quality shots

ht-t800.png

ht-t8002.png

ht-t8003.png

i knew u would give him a good home!!!! I'm glad that he is in good hands!

I really loved Thrustmasters Endo images, so I had a go at working one of them up a bit.

With TM's permission I'll post the result up here:-

t800b.jpg

Enjoy!

Sentry1:cool:

Got a question for all your HT 800 Endo owners. Is there a difference between The Terminator Indestructible Endoskeleton and the Terminator 2 Indestructible Endoskeleton beisdes the boxes? I just found out that there were 2 versions.

Got a question for all your HT 800 Endo owners. Is there a difference between The Terminator Indestructible Endoskeleton and the Terminator 2 Indestructible Endoskeleton beisdes the boxes? I just found out that there were 2 versions.

They're the same.
The difference in packaging was due to international licensing issues.

Oh, wait...the Terminator one has a darker shade of silver too.
Nothing too drastic, but you asked, so....

They're the same.
The difference in packaging was due to international licensing issues.

Oh, wait...the Terminator one has a darker shade of silver too.
Nothing too drastic, but you asked, so....

Ah thanks. But really and darker shade of silver? And I got one of them fresh out of the box which was the T2 version and it had a silver poll )the thing that holds the metal forks or holders up) for the stand and got another one loose that had a black one. Think that might be the T1 version? :D

Ah thanks. But really and darker shade of silver? And I got one of them fresh out of the box which was the T2 version and it had a silver poll (the thing that holds the metal forks or holders up) for the stand and got another one loose that had a black one. Think that might be the T1 version? :D

Yeah, I think the head or torso had a darker shade on the T1 versions.
It might just have been a handful, but I'm sure I heard people complain about it.

BTW, I think you're right about the stand.

Yeah, I think the head or torso had a darker shade on the T1 versions.
It might just have been a handful, but I'm sure I heard people complain about it.

BTW, I think you're right about the stand.

Yea I hope more people can help us confirm. I just checked both versions I have and don't notice any difference in the paint jobs at all. But thanks for helping me figure it out. I hope I have both versions. Gives me more of a reason to keep them both. :D

Back