HT ENDO Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both of them: regular and battle damaged, the BD I got from SS (and paid that fracking 19% VAT tax:banghead) and the regular I got from BBTS. Didn't realize these go for so much today. In the future I'll be looking for an Aoshima Endo, I know it is not the quality of the HT Endos but still a cool figure and has some metal in it.

i have the aoshima jkno - it's actually about 90% metal and damn heavy. and veeeery fragile. really nice piece but not as cool looking as the HT one.

i have the aoshima jkno - it's actually about 90% metal and damn heavy. and veeeery fragile. really nice piece but not as cool looking as the HT one.

Cool! I'd like to see some comparison pics with the HT version if you or anyone could show us.

I would love to have a HT Endoskeleton, but I'd never be able to afford one at the prices people are selling them for. :(

i couldn't get my hands on the HT endo, so i got the neca one instead.

overall, it's a pretty well-made piece, esp at this price point. as others on this thread have said, the paintwork isn't so successful.

and i noticed 2 crucial differences between neca's and ht's:

1) there are 2 neck cables on either side of the ht version. on the neca, each side only has 1 cable.

2) the arm and hand articulation on the neca is much more limited. besides the fact that the fingers are not articulated at all, i have difficulty getting my neca endo to hold the plasma rifle with both hands. from all pics i've seen, the ht version doesn't seem to have a problem posing with the left hand cradling the rifle.

other than that, i'm quite satisfied with it. :cool:

I love this pic!

review_ghtendo_14.jpg

That's was the whole point of HT 1/6 figs! Accuracy!!!

Indeed it was. And great figures they are. Can't wait to be able to display mine next to the SS 1:1 Endo bust (or busts if I'll be able to get the 1:1 HCG Endo bust as well :))

are they gonna re issue these for the upcoming T4 salvation?

Not sure about that, but the "supposed" T-700 model for Terminator Salvation from HOT TOYS is pretty much a re-release of T-800 mold with new paint and textures, so if you want a T-800 likeness you might want to get the T-700 of T4 at lesser price than what you would have to pay on Ebay for earlier releases.

Indeed. Despite the concept picture where the T-700 is different from T-800 in size and design, it seems T-700 is very similar to T-800 , the only difference being the rough paint.

From what I have read on Tommy Richardson's blog, the T-800 is not gonna re-release

Back