HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And is that Indy of yours unaltered as in no modifications or paint jobs? If so, those are some quality pictures and most certainly make me want this figure.

Nope, no mods to the headsculpt whatsoever. The jacket, bag, belt, and whip are custom (Mfisher & Sovereign Studios)

Tried searching through this thread for an answer but hey ho I'll just ask.

Is this sculpt one of those sculpts that looks better in person? I'd like a new HT and I recently got the Indy Blu Ray boxset but don't want to look around for one if the head sculpt is seriously as bad as everyone made it out to be. Because whenever I think DX05 Indiana Jones I think "Oh yeah everyone hated the head"

Basically, if you like what you see below, then you'll be happy with it.

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG1567-1.jpg

IMAG1554.jpg

Totally happy with mine. Thinking of getting another just to display the map room get up on the SS tanis scene.

just a quick question here, i notice ht has the indy up for sale again in stock. does anyone know if its the same figure sculpt for the head or a updated or improved head sculpt, ive been reading alot of mixed reviews about the indy head sculpt in these posts

just a quick question here, i notice ht has the indy up for sale again in stock. does anyone know if its the same figure sculpt for the head or a updated or improved head sculpt, ive been reading alot of mixed reviews about the indy head sculpt in these posts

Same sculpt.

Just upgraded mine to the Ezio body. Its amazing how much the new body does wonders for the likeness. (though the leather jacket is now terribly ill fitting)

Yeah. Sorry. You can't convince me this is a bad figure or likeness. It's amazing. When I first got it all I could say is "I have the real Harrison Ford shrunk down to miniature in my house!"

Trolls gonna be trolls I guess.

Back