HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im worried for the cost of Bespin Luke as well. Im also close to being priced out which makes me sad.

But I may just stop collecting many other things like Movies/Games stuff like that to still fund the higher cost figures.

Or where I may have gotten 2 HT, skip those 2 and get the Bespin Luke instead.

I can always sell off parts to HT figures that I dont want to raise some funds for future releases too. Just have to see how things go. I get a $400 bonus from my work every year so that helps too.

I had to give up collectin HT IM stuff. Just a small sacrifice imo since I'm not a big IM fan. I only have one IM comic(first appearance of Thanos)

Yeah, to me it's not a good Harrison Ford sculpt, they can do better.

Also--one of the things that's causing a problem is the PERS, the eyes are too far back and it's making it dark around the eyes like he has eyeliner.

I don't think anybody said no negative comments?
We just don't want people to come on here and call the figure stupid names like poop and belittle people who like it.
I also don't want people to call somebody who has constructive criticism an idiot or something to that effect.

BOTH nay and yay sayers are to blame. I think we can be pro or con without insulting each other.
I for one will not be purchasing this because I honestly feel that for the $230+ that HT are charging, we should have gotten a far better sculpt and im not willing to purchase the figure, then pay more for a custom sculpt, or wait for a V 2.0 to have an ultimate Indy Jones on my shelf. THIS should have been the ultimate Indy.

For those that think its fine and want it on your shelves, good for you.

That just proves the point that trolling goes both ways.

Never argued that it didn't. :dunno

But it does seem that the negative group are much more "Up in arms and ready to strike" than those that are just here to enjoy the product.

They just seem very abrasive and rude about it.

I understand a lot of people are angry, upset, disappointed in HT for not delivering what they expected. Its unfortunate. It really is. I wouldve been so upset if this came out not to my liking since HT was my last hope (for now), but I am happy with it. I can empathize with those peoples feelings. But is there really any reason what-so-ever to be rude and act they way they do to those of us that enjoy the product? What is that going to accomplish?

Doesn't anybody here think that the SS Indy sculpt with a HT paint job would be just about perfect? The question is, where can I get mine painted like that?

Here's the problem: when you constantly call people trolls and tell them to "FU** off" all you're doing is evoking a response. If both sides would just drop it, it'll eventually end and maybe a more constructive discussion can be had.

This is what I was getting at last night before the other thread got closed. :lecture

KowloonCityDistrict-20111017-00236.jpg

Hmmmm...I actually like this picture. Looks quite like Ford there. Can't see the eyes so much. And the jacket material looks very fine and thin there, which is good.

We all agree | hope for an Indy v2 with a different artist than A Kim at the helm.

Everything else is subjective and up for debate......Personally hope SS is able to deliver tomorrow as promised tho I fully doubt it :pray:

If possible, could someone with a repainted Sideshow sculpt stick it on the new body with the new clothing? It would be much appreciated, as that could be the selling point for me. I'm assuming the neck peg is compatible with the Sideshow Indy sculpt. . .

If possible, could someone with a repainted Sideshow sculpt stick it on the new body with the new clothing? It would be much appreciated, as that could be the selling point for me. I'm assuming the neck peg is compatible with the Sideshow Indy sculpt. . .

the sideshow sculpt is going to look much to large and disproportionate.

Hmmmm...I actually like this picture. Looks quite like Ford there. Can't see the eyes so much. And the jacket material looks very fine and thin there, which is good.

Yeah, this picture makes the figure look very good and more like HF. Shows how photography can be tricky and the subject made to look different in different light and poses.

Back