HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Stanlore, I like some of your pics.
I very much agree with you about the eye problem. For this reason I don't like the pers system.

This pic is from the recents posted pages before with corrected levels of light

6250682308_381a8f881b_b.jpg

I also have one suggestion.

I remember at the time, the Medicom Indy's were taking a lot of heat. Too many negative remarks, made reading the posts very annoying for the people that were interested in the figure. This thread, similar to that one, instead of getting new information, what we got were people beating a dead horse and saying how bad the figure was, and everyone diving in on witty remarks or which rediculous celebrity they thought it looked like (Jeff Goldblum? The new Magneto???? seriously...? :dunno)

I think in general, people that are viewing this thread are interested in getting this figure. We don't need hundreds of posts saying how much they don't like it. It slightly turns off the people that want to buy it. Why does Sideshow have these forums? To generate discussion and promoting an item that they are distributing.

Also to add... I don't care whether another member cancelled this or not. Don't need to tell everyone do ya? What kinda response do you want?? Good good, you are cool for doing that. That'll show HT... HAVE AT YOU !!!

If there was an item I absolutely love eating; I don't need 50 people telling me they think it tastes like a turd. The title of the thread should have positive comments thread only or something. Don't have something good to say? Well FU** off and stop ruining it for the people that actually DO like it.

picture103-1.jpg
photo-74.png

Well this picture shows that the PF has a bigger chin. :lol Trevor's eyes and mouth make his sculpt more of a home run

Oh and as for the Fassbender comparison
michael-fassbender.jpg

Sorry I don't see it

I remember at the time, the Medicom Indy's were taking a lot of heat. Too many negative remarks, made reading the posts very annoying for the people that were interested in the figure. Instead what we got were people beating a dead horse and saying how bad the figure was, and everyone diving in on witty remarks or which rediculous celebrity they thought it looked like (Jeff Goldblum? The new Magneto???? seriously...? :dunno)

I think in general, people that are viewing this thread are interested in getting this figure. We don't need hundreds of posts saying how much they don't like it. It slightly turns off the people that want to buy it. Why does Sideshow have these forums? To generate discussion and promoting an item that they are distributing.

If there was an item I absolutely love eating; I don't need 50 people telling me they think it tastes like a turd. The title of the thread should have positive comments thread only or something. Don't have something good to say? Well FU** off and stop ruining it for the people that actually DO like it.

Your post really doesn't help anything.

Hopefully, with this new thread, some of the more negative comments will stop.

I remember at the time, the Medicom Indy's were taking a lot of heat. Too many negative remarks, made reading the posts very annoying for the people that were interested in the figure. This thread, similar to that one, instead of getting new information, what we got were people beating a dead horse and saying how bad the figure was, and everyone diving in on witty remarks or which rediculous celebrity they thought it looked like (Jeff Goldblum? The new Magneto???? seriously...? :dunno)

Maybe there should be two separate threads. DX05 Indy POSITIVE Thread and the DX05 Indy NEGATIVE Thread. :rotfl:lol:rotfl

:clap:clap:clap:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost: :exactly: :exactly:

Despite having closed the official thread, I'm seeing a similar final in this. The solution is not to close the thread, but trying to ban to the people who is constantly trolling and I know who are, easy to see them

Also to add... I don't care whether another member cancelled this or not. Don't need to tell everyone do ya? What kinda response do you want?? Good good, you are cool for doing that. That'll show HT... HAVE AT YOU !!!

I agree to a point, but people have their own opinions. If you don't like negative remaksstop reading them, or just ignore them. It shouldn't ruin it for you if some guys from different parts of the world don't like it. I for one, don't think the figure is nessecarily bad but the price is ridiculous, I would excuse it if the sculpt looked like HF.

You can't generate anything if you have only onepointer type of posts.
Unfortunately the opposite leads to the mutual mud-douching and trolling.

Maybe there should be two separate threads. DX05 Indy POSITIVE Thread and the DX05 Indy NEGATIVE Thread. :rotfl:lol:rotfl

Now THAT will help alot I think :lecture :lecture :lecture :lol

I agree to a point, but people have their own opinions. If you don't like negative remaksstop reading them, or just ignore them. It shouldn't ruin it for you if some guys from different parts of the world don't like it. I for one, don't think the figure is nessecarily bad but the price is ridiculous, I would excuse it if the sculpt looked like HF.

Honestly the price for Joker Jack is ridiculous too. I am almost priced out of the game
Also I dread to think how much that Luke is, especially as only one of the sculpts look like him so far

:clap:clap:clap:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost: :exactly: :exactly:

Despite having closed the official thread, I'm seeing a similar final in this. The solution is not to close the thread, but trying to ban to the people who is constantly trolling and I know who are, easy to see them

Here's the problem: when you constantly call people trolls and tell them to "FU** off" all you're doing is evoking a response. If both sides would just drop it, it'll eventually end and maybe a more constructive discussion can be had.

Honestly the price for Joker Jack is ridiculous too. I am almost priced out of the game
Also I dread to think how much that Luke is, especially as only one of the sculpts look like him so far

Im worried for the cost of Bespin Luke as well. Im also close to being priced out which makes me sad.

But I may just stop collecting many other things like Movies/Games stuff like that to still fund the higher cost figures.

Or where I may have gotten 2 HT, skip those 2 and get the Bespin Luke instead.

I can always sell off parts to HT figures that I dont want to raise some funds for future releases too. Just have to see how things go. I get a $400 bonus from my work every year so that helps too.

Im seeing a lot people who are happy with the sculpt telling everyone who isn't, to not post anything here. I'm not seeing anyone who hates it telling those who are fortunate enough to like it to stop.

Trolling can be pro or against guys. This isn't a "we love HT Indiana" thread. So how is posting negative comments trolling. I could say the same about some of the people who are constantly posting the same positive ____ over and over?

This thread is an open discussion on the release. We should be respectful of each other whilst giving our honest opinions on the set.
Good or Bad.?

Here's the problem: when you constantly call people trolls and tell them to "FU** off" all you're doing is evoking a response. If both sides would just drop it, it'll eventually end and maybe a more constructive discussion can be had.

Well, I'm not saying who but the act itself but if they answer me feeling referred to is for some reason.

One thing is clear, we can argue about whether I like or dislike , say that things are bad or that is better but when they insists on the joke or mockery of others, then they are showing a great lack of education and respect, and a high degree of immaturity

Im seeing a lot people who are happy with the sculpt telling everyone who isn't, to not post anything here. I'm not seeing anyone who hates it telling those who are fortunate enough to like it to stop.

Trolling can be pro or against guys. This isn't a "we love HT Indiana" thread. So how is posting negative comments trolling. I could say the same about some of the people who are constantly posting the same positive ____ over and over?

This thread is an open discussion on the release. We should be respectful of each other whilst giving our honest opinions on the set.
Good or Bad.?

:goodpost:

Good or Bad.?

Trolling definitely goes both ways. Unfortunately, neither side sees that they're doing it. :lol

Well, I'm not saying who but the act itself but if they answer me feeling referred to is for some reason.

One thing is clear, we can argue about whether I like or dislike , say that things are bad or that is better but when they insists on the joke or mockery of others, then they are showing a great lack of education and respect, and a high degree of immaturity

I just think blanket statements calling people trolls doesn't help. That's all. If something bothers you that much, report it to a mod.

Good or Bad.?

True, they dont say "stop posting" but they say other things like, "need glasses", "chimps", "You obviously have no idea what Harrison Ford looks like" or "Your not a big enough Indy Fan if you like this abomination". Its annoying at best.

The "chimps" comment came from a fan of the sculpt?!!
That was the main reason the previous thread was closed.
There is no reason to resort to that type of trashy behaviour over a
collectible.

True, they dont say "stop posting" but they say other things like, "need glasses", "chimps", "You obviously have no idea what Harrison Ford looks like" or "Your not a big enough Indy Fan if you like this abomination". Its annoying at best.

To be honest, IrishJedi didn't call anyone chimps. He said people were acting like chimps. I guess that's how you get around actually calling someone a name. :lol

Back