HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, one question. For those of you who ordered, do any of you still have "New" as your order status? It's been like that for me for a few days now, and I thought that it was supposed to switch to "Processing". I'm thinking of giving Sideshow a call.

Anyway, I've never been as conflicted with a figure as I am with this one lol. But the awesomeness of it eventually won me over :lol.

I feel for you guys in Cali who have to pay state sales tax on these. I think I saw one guys' total earlier at 260 or so?!

Hey guys, one question. For those of you who ordered, do any of you still have "New" as your order status? It's been like that for me for a few days now, and I thought that it was supposed to switch to "Processing". I'm thinking of giving Sideshow a call.

Anyway, I've never been as conflicted with a figure as I am with this one lol. But the awesomeness of it eventually won me over :lol.

I'm showing as "Processing". :duff

I feel for you guys in Cali who have to pay state sales tax on these. I think I saw one guys' total earlier at 260 or so?!

GD, if I lived Califitzan I'd order out of state. I feel for you guys. The Sheriff of Nottingham is a beeytch.

i've had some serious noob moments on here and i have asked some pretty stupid questions. i was answered with sarcasm, but at no time did i find anything to be mean. that's just the nature of the hobby i think and half the fun. cuz i know i will be guilty of it if someone wanders into the realm of the topics i know alot about (i.e fat girls and pizza). people get way too sensitive. if your way out in left field and someone corrects you for it don't get all huffy. take your medicine and move on. more often than not you got the answer to your inquiry:inlove

We have all been through it. Sort of a 'Hazing' if you will. No big deal, but like you said, some people are too sensitive.

$250 or $251. Something like that? I guess shipping could change a bit depending where u live in CA? It's a steep price to climb.

This might b the first figure I break up and sell parts of. Do you know of some people who have done this? I will probably never use the bale head. It'll just sit in the box.. Actually no I won't. If that's the case I might as well just cancel my preorder. Which I can't do...

... Any one know a good therapist?!

I'm sure if Alter Ego or some other out-of-state vendor would have offered this, most Californians would have ordered from there instead. Good time to use some of thoese Sideshow Reward points, huh?

I'm sure if Alter Ego or some other out-of-state vendor would have offered this, most Californians would have ordered from there instead. Good time to use some of thoese Sideshow Reward points, huh?

Thought about using my points, but I'm holding off and will use them all on the Iron Monger whenever it releases :peace

I usually order from alter ego for that and the 10% off the usually offer. Not here though.

This might b the first figure I break up and sell parts of. Do you know of some people who have done this? I will probably never use the bale head. It'll just sit in the box.. Actually no I won't. If that's the case I might as well just cancel my preorder. Which I can't do...

... Any one know a good therapist?!

People do it all the time in the For Sale thread here. Price the items right and they'll sell quick.

To make a long story short, Sideshow repeatedly popped in this thread specifically to downplay all the hype that was created by idiots here. They continually bullied Sideshow into releasing stats, announcing release dates, announcing PPO dates, etc. CAhobbit and Sideshow Alex both posted in here repeatedly that this wouldn't be limited and that there'd be enough stock to go around. They were all but ignored and buried by the idiots not believing their posts. So Sideshow did the best with what they had. This PPO was no different other than the fact that idiots were still hyping the figure and caused the site to crash on PPO day in a panic. If you bought into it, the only ones to blame are yourself and your fellow bat-fanatic Freaks. :huh

lol.....Tell me what time you ordered your Bats/Wayne figure? :lol:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back