HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo back to the actual topic...
It looks as if ol' Brucey will be getting to us right around Halloween. Wouldn't that be a great day?
So how many of you guys will be using the Bruce Wayne sculpt for a suited custom? Up until now we havent had too many options, but IMO this sculpt will make the definitive Wayne figure.

There's absolutely no point in making this figure PPO if there are going to be thousands out there. Limit one is fine but now that it has been available for 5 days, they should open up to increasing limit size to 2.

So how many of you guys will be using the Bruce Wayne sculpt for a suited custom?
Not me. If I do open the set to display it will be displayed with the Batman suit & cowl only. The Wayne sculpt will stay boxed or displayed on it's own somehow.

It looks as if ol' Brucey will be getting to us right around Halloween. Wouldn't that be a great day?
So how many of you guys will be using the Bruce Wayne sculpt for a suited custom? Up until now we havent had too many options, but IMO this sculpt will make the definitive Wayne figure.

Just to be clear I'm talking about who will use the Wayne sculpt for a custom Bruce Wayne figure.

Well I heard that Kato is making a Bruce Wayne suit so if I can id like to get one of those and stick him in the Tumbler.The idea of a suited and booted Wayne in the cockpit appeals to me more than Batman,perhaps because I love the whole introduction sequence with him and Lucius Fox so much!

Well I heard that Kato is making a Bruce Wayne suit so if I can id like to get one of those and stick him in the Tumbler.The idea of a suited and booted Wayne in the cockpit appeals to me more than Batman,perhaps because I love the whole introduction sequence with him and Lucius Fox so much!

He is actually Ive seen it, and I would love to get it as well, but its SO expensive.
I agree, the Tumblr introduction scene in BB will always be a classic. "Does it come in black?"...such a memorable quote. :D

What is it with noobs and mods and keeping on topic :dunno

Personally if I was interested in a suited Bruce Wayne I'd go all out and pick up a Kato suit. Exy I know, but hey, Bruce is a well-dressed guy.

I'm going to leave mine with the Wayne head on and the harnesses. I think it looks pretty cool that way.

What is it with noobs and mods and keeping on topic :dunno

Personally if I was interested in a suited Bruce Wayne I'd go all out and pick up a Kato suit. Exy I know, but hey, Bruce is a well-dressed guy.

I love Kato's work, and the quality and craftsmanship alone makes his prices fair, but the only way I'm buying a $1,000 suit for Bruce is if I have a $1,000 suit for myself first.

I wish i owned any article of clothing worth $1000... as a matter of fact i dont think ALL my clothes are worth that much. my closet is full of white t-shirts and blue jeans....

P.S however to be fair kato's suit wont be 1 k judging by the joker outfit. it'll be close to half of that.

That's good for those who buy it, but still a bit too high for me. No doubt about it, though. Kato's got some serious skills, and it shows in his work.

Hey, If ya got it, flaunt it. It might seem foolish to some, but if I earn that money, I'm going to do what I want with it.

$1000 for 1/6 clothing? A fool and his money are easily parted

It'll be closer to $500.

And who are you to call anyone a fool for what they spend their money on :dunno

I'd rather have a $500 best possible outfit for a character I truly care about, than spend that much on 2-3 HT figures which I sort of care about/are fringe characters/alternate versions.

A fool?

that says someone who recorded himself crying about a leaking toy and putting it himself on youtube. :slap

I'm going to kit bash the hell out of mine soon as I get it! First I'll strip him naked. Then strap on his harnes, hog tie him, stick a lil ball gag in his mouth, then suspend him from wire cables just like Dolly Parton did her boss Frank Heart in 9 to 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back