HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was also 10:00:01, but 24hrs later :lol

I got you all beat....I didn't buy into the hype, I read into every word that SS Alex said and just ordered mine today just to be on the safe side:1-1:....I'm super excited since this will be my first BB figure....I missed out on the first one.

I got you all beat....I didn't buy into the hype, I read into every word that SS Alex said and just ordered mine today just to be on the safe side:1-1:....I'm super excited since this will be my first BB figure....I missed out on the first one.

You should do that for every PPO. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I feel for you guys in Cali who have to pay state sales tax on these. I think I saw one guys' total earlier at 260 or so?!

luckily, I had the "welcome" discount so that took off 10.00 the figure price.

I sent an e-mail to CS the other day suggesting that because this figure had to display modes, it would be great to drop the 1 figure limit. This is what I got back...

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately Hot Toys set the limit at one for these items for the time being. Sometimes, depending on the item, the limit is 2 or greater but for the new Batman and Predator items it is a limit of one per account/per address. In order to obtain a second Batman figure you may want to try the secondary market.
I am very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and would like to thank you for your understanding.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I'm surprised that HT were the ones to set the limit and a little annoyed that the answer is go to the secondary market.

I sent an e-mail to CS the other day suggesting that because this figure had to display modes, it would be great to drop the 1 figure limit. This is what I got back...

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately Hot Toys set the limit at one for these items for the time being. Sometimes, depending on the item, the limit is 2 or greater but for the new Batman and Predator items it is a limit of one per account/per address. In order to obtain a second Batman figure you may want to try the secondary market.
I am very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and would like to thank you for your understanding.

I'm surprised that HT were the ones to set the limit and a little annoyed that the answer is go to the secondary market.

When everybody and their grandmother were whining about missing out? I'm not the least bit surprised. You can't have it both ways. How would you feel if it was limited to 2 per person and had sold out in the first 2 minutes of the PPO and you missed out? :huh

I'm not surpised. Hot Toys said they were release this through Sideshow to off set the Scalpers. If they let people buy more then one, they they could have the same problem here. They just want to make sure everybody that wants one gets one.

When everybody and their grandmother were whining about missing out? I'm not the least bit surprised. You can't have it both ways. How would you feel if it was limited to 2 per person and had sold out in the first 2 minutes of the PPO and you missed out? :huh

I would feel like the hedge fund owner who invested in the Green Lantern movie as his sole investment :lol

I would feel like the hedge fund owner who invested in the Green Lantern movie as his sole investment :lol

Worldwide it made $176,764,173 with a budget of $200,000,000. DVD sales will easily compensate for the loss and while not substantially, push it into the black. This, of course, doesn't account for any revenue from merchandise sales too.

Worldwide it made $176,764,173 with a budget of $200,000,000. DVD sales will easily compensate for the loss and while not substantially, push it into the black. This, of course, doesn't account for any revenue from merchandise sales too.

You negleted to mention the 100 million spent on marketing.

Btw, I preferred your first response prior the edit, you had made a funny, but then you decided to go all Harvard MBA on me :lol

Toys are not selling, don't see any kids carrying them.

Children still prefer hand guns over Sinestro.

You negleted to mention the 100 million spent on marketing.

Btw, I preferred your first response prior the edit, you had made a funny, but then you decided to go all Harvard MBA on me :lol

Toys are not selling, don't see any kids carrying them.

Children still prefer hand guns over Sinestro.
:lol There's no saving face for GL, that CGI crap-fest flopped badly. Not sure why'd someone even try at this point. :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back