HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. HT stated they were very unhappy with the scalping situation and would take efforts to curb that in the future. HT deciding to up the number made for SS may have been part of that or not. A hardball demand by SS to HT is extremely unlikely.

Could they have asked nicely? Meaning was HT always planning on making the BB exclusive less exclusive than the IM exclusive? And not just BB but predator as well? Do u think the outcome of one influenced the other?

OMG does, and posted some great pics.

From the other day? Yeah, I recall seeing something but I was scanning them quick and didn't know if some weren't from SSC's site or Hot Toys. Looking at them now and they are good.

Could they have asked nicely? Meaning was HT always planning on making the BB exclusive less exclusive than the IM exclusive? And not just BB but predator as well? Do u think the outcome of one influenced the other?

I'm sure it was discussed. HT and SS were not blind to the scalper problem. But who first said more should be made to fill demand, if that is in fact what happened, doesn't really matter so much, both companies want customers to get the product they're after. More product sold is more money for them, more happy customers (for the most part), and undercuts the scalper speculators.

No. HT stated they were very unhappy with the scalping situation and would take efforts to curb that in the future.

This is encouraging. :clap

At any rate, ink is right. I'm just happy I was able to login and procure 1 of these figures on the SSC site. I would hate it if this sold out and I had to go through other channels to try and get one.

:exactly: I had intially assumed I would pass on this since it figured to be hard to get and/or expensive. Once I saw it was still available for PO and with flexpay, I went for it.

i've had some serious noob moments on here and i have asked some pretty stupid questions. i was answered with sarcasm, but at no time did i find anything to be mean. that's just the nature of the hobby i think and half the fun. cuz i know i will be guilty of it if someone wanders into the realm of the topics i know alot about (i.e fat girls and pizza). people get way too sensitive. if your way out in left field and someone corrects you for it don't get all huffy. take your medicine and move on. more often than not you got the answer to your inquiry:inlove

Who's to say it's not? With the 1-per limit and all. I think it's more but who knows. HT didn't specify how many Sideshow were getting and Sideshow hasn't stated a number, they've only said there'd be enough to go around. :huh
To be honest I would imagine the quantity of a Hot Toys figure that Sideshow carries is likely always numbered in the hundreds, not the thousands, even for a general release.

I'm sure it was discussed. HT and SS were not blind to the scalper problem. But who first said more should be made to fill demand, if that is in fact what happened, doesn't really matter so much, both companies want customers to get the product they're after. More product sold is more money for them, more happy customers (for the most part), and undercuts the scalper speculators.

The fact that it's being addressed is outstanding!! :goodpost: :hi5:

This could change everything.

Whether you flex-pay or not, they're both shipping around the same time, aren't they?

Pretty close I think if not yes. Flex pays ends the 25th i believe. The feel of Spook. So once that final payment process, it should ship. So if there is a delay between flex and straight up PO, it should just be days I think.

Alright, Nam, CollectorNC, etc., let's drop this issue. People are reporting posts, I'm getting PMs, etc., and really, all you guys just need to drop it at this point. Your views have been made clear, agree to disagree.

I read your post as...

dogs-and-cats-living-together.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back