HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST

What did he say? Did he mention the release date?

What release date? There's a release date?

Did Batty say there's a release date?

BTW, anyone know when the P.O.s are going up? ;)

Last edited:

It's frightening reading the Hot Toys Facebook comments. They really have no scruples.

You must've missed the official poll where people were asked whether they wanted an official release date or not. The 'nays' won the poll, by a single vote. Damn.

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

I can't wait to get this figure!! Does anyone know when we can start pre-ordering this? Is it only available to SDCC attendees? I know I can probably find the answer by reading back a few pages or even the title but I'm just way too lazy. :slap:slap

I can't wait to get this figure!! Does anyone know when we can start pre-ordering this? Is it only available to SDCC attendees? I know I can probably find the answer by reading back a few pages or even the title but I'm just way too lazy. :slap:slap

Sideshow will have it available for P.O next month .I'm waiting for this item as well:impatient:

I think that he was being sarcastic, but it's good to know that you're getting the message.:)

i think i pissed my pants reading some of the comments on here.You guys are funny as!!!

LOL

I suggest another addition to the thread title - "All jokes have been done already - no really! There is no new spin, its ALL been done"

:D

Just got on and saw that they actually changed the thread title :lol

Now NAM is really going to flip when people ask when this is going up for PO :lol

Just got on and saw that they actually changed the thread title :lol

Now NAM is really going to flip when people ask when this is going up for PO :lol

you_have_abandoned_your_judgment_tr.jpg

Will this figure be a limited release like the guardian predator???

I was 100% in for this figure before Con. Now, I'm about 98% passing. I have the OC Bats and with all the stuff showing at Con, I probably going to take the cash from this and move it towards other stuff. Joker 89 and Bats 89 on the horizon trump the cash I'd drop on this.

I suggest another addition to the thread title - "All jokes have been done already - no really! There is no new spin, its ALL been done"

:D

"Figure sold out"

I was 100% in for this figure before Con. Now, I'm about 98% passing. I have the OC Bats and with all the stuff showing at Con, I probably going to take the cash from this and move it towards other stuff. Joker 89 and Bats 89 on the horizon trump the cash I'd drop on this.

There's also a good chance an even better Bale sculpt will come with any TDKR Batman.

I find myself in the same boat as you. I was super excited about this figure and still think it's quite awesome, but Hot Toys is releasing too much awesome stuff to keep up with everything and already having the OC Batman, I don't know if this is an essential purchase for me.

If I didn't have the OC Batman without a doubt I'd jump on it but probably only to display as the OC Batman and kitbash a Wayne. I might track down the head to replace my Bruce from the original TDK Bats but I'm pretty sure with everything hitting this isn't a must have for me.

I hope the Wayne sculpt will fit on Dx Bats then I too can skip...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back