HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST

I was 100% in for this figure before Con. Now, I'm about 98% passing. I have the OC Bats and with all the stuff showing at Con, I probably going to take the cash from this and move it towards other stuff. Joker 89 and Bats 89 on the horizon trump the cash I'd drop on this.

I find myself in the same boat as you. I was super excited about this figure and still think it's quite awesome, but Hot Toys is releasing too much awesome stuff to keep up with everything and already having the OC Batman, I don't know if this is an essential purchase for me.

Same here. It's amazing what a couple of Star Wars, 89 Bats and a stack of other cool announcements can do for one's resolve to pick up a variant of a figure one already has. I was all in for this one before SDCC, now I'm wondering what I'd have to pass on to make this happen. BB Bats has gone from top of the list to hovering near the bottom. Still a great release for those who missed out on OC Bats.

I can't wait to get this figure!!!! Doesnt bother me one bit that its similar to OC Batman. They could make 100 different versions, i would want them all being a die-hard Nolan Batman Collector and i only collect Nolan's Batman.

Wait, so if this is slated for PO in August, is it reasonable to assume that Shadow Predator will also be going up then? Forgive me if this was asked before.

I can't wait to get this figure!!!! Doesnt bother me one bit that its similar to OC Batman. They could make 100 different versions, i would want them all being a die-hard Nolan Batman Collector and i only collect Nolan's Batman.

1989 batman and joker are exceptions.

:monkey3

Last edited:

Wait, so if this is slated for PO in August, is it reasonable to assume that Shadow Predator will also be going up then? Forgive me if this was asked before.

I bleave they are both going up together in august you just have to keep checking the newsletter. I miseed out on the first one so I will def be getting this one the head sculpt is amazing I just hope we dont get leaky abs like the original had. I am also hoping this figure stays below 200.

1989 batman and joker are exceptions.
:monkey3

of the 89's, i would probably hold off on Joker & Batman and maybe go for the Batmobile if its in the $600 range or less. if Tumbler was $399 i just cant see it being like $950 people keep posting about.

but then again, Nolan's TDKR stuff will be in the works probably within the next year and i rather hold out for that entire series because who knows what they will have available for those.

Loved 89 Batman, I just dont collect it. So if i dont get the 89 batmobile, i wont be disappointed at all...rather put my $$ towards the Nolan series.

I was 100% in for this figure before Con. Now, I'm about 98% passing. I have the OC Bats and with all the stuff showing at Con, I probably going to take the cash from this and move it towards other stuff. Joker 89 and Bats 89 on the horizon trump the cash I'd drop on this.

I find myself in the same boat as you. I was super excited about this figure and still think it's quite awesome, but Hot Toys is releasing too much awesome stuff to keep up with everything and already having the OC Batman, I don't know if this is an essential purchase for me.

Same here. It's amazing what a couple of Star Wars, 89 Bats and a stack of other cool announcements can do for one's resolve to pick up a variant of a figure one already has. I was all in for this one before SDCC, now I'm wondering what I'd have to pass on to make this happen. BB Bats has gone from top of the list to hovering near the bottom. Still a great release for those who missed out on OC Bats.

A whole lot of :lecture :goodpost: going on here. :hi5:

Not having any DC figures in my collection, I was sure this would be my first purchase before the con. Now, not so much. I'm thinking I might as well wait for the TDKR figures :dunno

I'm glad people are Bale-ing on this figure. :wink1:

I'm glad people are Bale-ing on this figure. :wink1:

chlCM.gif

Thank you! I'll be here all week!

They say this will be up for P.O. In August.

That means August 011, right? :impatient::dunno

I kind of feel similarly. The only reason I still plan on buying as many as possible is to deny some non-OC Bats owners the joy of having one. Call me old-fashioned, but where I come from, that still means something.

I was pretty sure both had issues.

All it takes is one person to mention they have a small moisture build-up under their OC Bats belt and it becomes gospel.

OC Bats figures do NOT have an oil leak problem ANYWHERE, save for the one belonging to the one person who posted about it on this forum.

Y'can all relax. Unless of course anyone's clutching at straws looking for any excuse to pick up this updated version where none other exists. In which case, yeah, ok, it happened to one person so it's sure to happen again.

I kind of feel similarly. The only reason I still plan on buying as many as possible is to deny some non-OC Bats owners the joy of having one. Call me old-fashioned, but where I come from, that still means something.

Reminds me of some people always smoking other peoples ciggies and joints. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back