HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST

I kind of feel similarly. The only reason I still plan on buying as many as possible is to deny some non-OC Bats owners the joy of having one. Call me old-fashioned, but where I come from, that still means something.

Yep, exactly. I'm going to try for atleast 10, do you think that will be a big enough dent? How many are you going for kara?

Yep, exactly. I'm going to try for atleast 10, do you think that will be a big enough dent? How many are you going for kara?

Too late, i've already infiltrated HT's by sleeping with Howard Chan. :wink1: They're all mine! All of em.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

:rotfl:rotfl

I'm such a Bane in the ass.

:rock :rock :rock

10 sounds pretty good. But 11 means one more guy will be sent whining away in defeat. . .I'm gonna go with 11.

I'm glad so many people are losing interest in this figure, as it will make it easier for those of us who are to get it. Even if I did have the TDK OC Batman, this is still a must-have for me. The sculpt and paint is some of HT's best, and after seeing this, along with the Jack Nicholson Joker figure, Superman, and the Batmobile, I know what my money's going toward. I'm sure Keaton as Batman won't disappoint either, and he'll be on my shelf as well.

I'm glad so many people are losing interest in this figure, as it will make it easier for those of us who are to get it. Even if I did have the TDK OC Batman, this is still a must-have for me. The sculpt and paint is some of HT's best, and after seeing this, along with the Jack Nicholson Joker figure, Superman, and the Batmobile, I know what my money's going toward. I'm sure Keaton as Batman won't disappoint either, and he'll be on my shelf as well.

i thought the super secret sdcc exclusive IM was gonna be hard to get...and it wasnt...i personally think that HT is making more of these than we would originally think, cause its gonna sell, and make them cash....one thing that is a bit frustrating with HT is the fact they dont release the run size something, which is a pretty common practice in the vinyl collectible world, which currently is also draining me dry.

Hey do any of you folks know when this bad boy is up for pre-ordering? hehehe

Hey do any of you folks know when this bad boy is up for pre-ordering? hehehe

OP should change the thread title. POs have been pushed back 'til September thanks to all the SDCC action going on.

Dammit!! September!?!??

Dammit!! September!?!??

Are you serious?:gah:

thank the lord!!!

tumblr_llbpzjQF5a1qde2reo1_500.gif

This figure will have a moist oily crouch, and it's too puffy and the head looks like Tom Cruise... And really if you've got an original OC you should pass on this... Spread the word;)

This figure will have a moist oily crouch, and it's too puffy and the head looks like Tom Cruise... And really if you've got an original OC you should pass on this... Spread the word;)

I will definately be getting this then , i have the OC bats and the promise of a moist oily crotch is just too good to pass up :yess:

Wasn't going to be hard to get anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back