HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

If it goes up for preorder in july, I'm guessing that isn't new stock directly from Hot Toys? Those were the ones unable to sell at comic con? Not good news for us regular folk who don't have a pretty penny to pay or who don't watch the sideshow site like a hawk 24/7. Last year's Guardian predator is only sold by secondary sellers. Has Hot Toys ever actually turned a exclusive item over to regular distribution?

Tom Cruise!!!!

Aha - Nygma

Where have you been? :wave

Not even I know...

Getting himself a woman I hope. :yess:

I was, but she was psychotic in more ways than one.

Hey Ed, I was just thinking where the hell had you disappeared to!?
Your green presence was missed around these parts.
:hi5:

Aw shucks, you guys really love me!!!

I dunno, I was busy and I just forgot to come on here... :p

If it goes up for preorder in july, I'm guessing that isn't new stock directly from Hot Toys? Those were the ones unable to sell at comic con? Not good news for us regular folk who don't have a pretty penny to pay or who don't watch the sideshow site like a hawk 24/7. Last year's Guardian predator is only sold by secondary sellers. Has Hot Toys ever actually turned a exclusive item over to regular distribution?

Tom Cruise!!!!

pretty sure it will sell out at Comic Con, probably within minutes.... Sideshow will get their own stock from Hot Toys. They just cant sell it until after Comic Con which is understandable. SDCC is supposed to get it first. And we have been told that after SDCC most likely August Sideshow will have them. How many? no one knows, but they will have them. Just have to be online the minute its up for Pre-Order as it wont last.

That it won't.

Has Hot Toys ever actually turned a exclusive item over to regular distribution?

Apparently they did that with a Terminator figure, but as I'm only a Batman collector, I don't know the details.

Apparently they did that with a Terminator figure, but as I'm only a Batman collector, I don't know the details.

The T-1000 as Sarah Connor figure was in such high demand that it was turned into a regular release.

I honestly feel HT isn't going to turn away this much demand/money- it will be available over a period of time- additional production or something like it...

I honestly feel HT isn't going to turn away this much demand/money- it will be available over a period of time- additional production or something like it...

I'd have to agree

Like I said before, I have no doubt anyone who wants one will be able to get one, at a good price.

I agree with you 100%.

I'd have to agree

Like I said before, I have no doubt anyone who wants one will be able to get one, at a good price.

It's amazing the peaks and valleys the mania in my mind went through. From desperation and willing to overpay, to sort of willing to overpay, to now just figuring it has to in some way be released somewhat normally.

This board just gets better. Who's the one here that's cursing at people because they cannot express themselves.

It was a meta joke ^^
I'm complaining about the fact people are not civil and finish by F U it seemed obvious for me.
Didnt really mean to insult our friend Nam ^^
My apologies if he felt that way.

It was a meta joke ^^
I'm complaining about the fact people are not civil and finish by F U it seemed obvious for me.

Wouldn't worry about it. He is a bit of a potty mouth himself. I've been called stuff that rhymes with Smirk Cough and Brother Rucker by him more than I can count.

And if you know anything about HT, then you'd know you don't believe a damn thing they say until you see it with your own eyes.

Can't agree more than that

- newly polished head sculpt for Sarah connar.
- movie accurate height of berserker predator.
- amend armor of to-be-release TDK batman. (no amendment, same as displayed prototype)
- Exclusive turns out to be mass production: batman demon, Sarah connar, MJ beat it. So forget " Hottoys Exclusive", it's not exclusive except those unpopular ones like guardian predator, grey mark 3

Why so serious?

So men, it's just a pretty little game from Hottoys.

Last edited:

It was a meta joke ^^

Howard Chxx looks shiny in front of his bank statement and says : "I will show when chips are down, these civilized people in Toysdaily and SS freaks....will eat each other."

Some basic rules for Newbs.

Sideshow basically represents HT at SDCC. You can bet they want to know, just as badly as we do, even worse after being bombarded by all the batman douches attacking their customer service with questions because they're too ____ing lazy to read 3 pages back. For their employees to pop in here to give us Freaks the low-down, you can expect that to pretty much be gospel.

99.9% of the "mocking" posts would be completely avoided if people took the time to look a measly 3 ____ing pages back, before posting the same question over and over. Saying you don't have the time to look back 3 pages is highly insulting to those you're expecting to take the 30 seconds to respond. If you can't be bothered, why should we? :huh

Lastly, to the hypocrites. _____ing about "trolls" _____ing about newbs is just as bad, if not worse.

Last edited:

99.9% of the "mocking" posts would be completely avoided if people took the time to look a measly 3 ____ing pages back, before posting the same question over and over.

No.

100% of the "mocking" posts would be completely avoided if those doing the mocking simply grew up and didn't do it in the first place.

Only a child thinks other people besides themselves are responsible for their own (mis)behavior.

Has nobody on here every used a forum before? Edit the first post with updates, change the thread title to make it clear that such updates are included in the first post, most of the problem solved :dunno

The thread is 175 pages of nonsense. It's no wonder people don't want to dig through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back