HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

So yeah maybe no pre-order online but maybe on hand at SDCC.
You Douchebags!!! ^^

Well, if you were literate, or at the very least competent, you'd have been able to read the announcements from Sideshow reps whose posts here, in this very thread, quoted for several pages, stated that he wouldn't be there until AFTER SDCC. :wave

Hot Toys is apparently changing the way they are releasing their Exclusives. Usually if any of their exclusives don't get sold out during the Conventions, they will pass them to their distributors who will then distribute them out to the shops etc. But now it appears that if they don't get sold out, Hot Toys will take them all back and start releasing them again at future toy conventions.

So that means that SSC won't get the Bruce Bats?

I would assume that ssc wouldn't announce that they Would be selling it unless it was set in stone. The question is how many when and how much

Well, if you were literate, or at the very least competent, you'd have been able to read the announcements from Sideshow reps whose posts here, in this very thread, quoted for several pages, stated that he wouldn't be there until AFTER SDCC. :wave

Who's talking about sideshow?
Me? No.
I'm talking about HT announcement.
Wich if you're literate or at least competent says it will be at SDCC.
For the moment i rather believe an official statement by HT on their official facebook page than one from a rep on a forum.

BTW If it bothers you that much that people ask questions (even stupid ones from your pov) don't bother replying. Let them rot in their ignorant bliss.
Really guys you got to let off a little steam.
You're making of this hobby a real pain in the ass by the way you talk down to each others.
PS F U :wave

And if you know anything about HT, then you'd know you don't believe a damn thing they say until you see it with your own eyes.

Who's talking about sideshow?
Me? No.
I'm talking about HT announcement.
Wich if you're literate or at least competent says it will be at SDCC.
For the moment i rather believe an official statement by HT on their official facebook page than one from a rep on a forum.

BTW If it bothers you that much that people ask questions (even stupid ones from your pov) don't bother replying. Let them rot in their ignorant bliss.
Really guys you got to let off a little steam.
You're making of this hobby a real pain in the ass by the way you talk down to each others.
PS F U :wave

This board just gets better. Who's the one here that's cursing at people because they cannot express themselves.

So that means that SSC won't get the Bruce Bats?

SSC will be getting but i guess much much later, For all you know SDCC 2012 :gah:. There will be about 500pcs Bruce Bats available at the STGCC in Singapore in August though :yess:

If it bothers you that much that people ask questions (even stupid ones from your pov) don't bother replying. Let them rot in their ignorant bliss.

That's what I don't get. For some reason, the bajillion pointless posts asking the same question over and over again are annoying and not to be tolerated while the bajillion pointless posts mocking those original pointless posts are somehow perfectly acceptable?

I'm just as sick of you all calling each other stupid as I am of people asking when they can order this g*dd@mn thing.

this thread is very amusing lol:nana:

That's what I don't get. For some reason, the bajillion pointless posts asking the same question over and over again are annoying and not to be tolerated while the bajillion pointless posts mocking those original pointless posts are somehow perfectly acceptable?

I'm just as sick of you all calling each other stupid as I am of people asking when they can order this g*dd@mn thing.
Word.

The Get Along Gang and post count whores, are starting to get on my nipples.
And not just in this thread.

Yeah, a stupid pointless GIF is just as much spam (if not more so) than a repeated question. Even more crap to trudge through, in search of more information.

Word.

The Get Along Gang and post count whores, are starting to get on my nipples.
And not just in this thread.

:google

Agreed, although...I've never heard that particular expression before.

Without having to go through pages and pages, I know I'm lazy, can someone please tell me if this has gone up and subsequently sold out at SS?

Purely out of interest, I was not going through them anyway.

seriously. I think this thread is amusing :lol and you contradict yourself, talking about spamming in this thread is spamming unless you're providing info for others such as you yourself are looking for. I'd rather look at a gif than hear complaining.

Without having to go through pages and pages, I know I'm lazy, can someone please tell me if this has gone up and subsequently sold out at SS?

Purely out of interest, I was not going through them anyway.

it has not gone up. It's set for pre-order after july. So more than likely august :duff

If it goes up for preorder in july, I'm guessing that isn't new stock directly from Hot Toys? Those were the ones unable to sell at comic con? Not good news for us regular folk who don't have a pretty penny to pay or who don't watch the sideshow site like a hawk 24/7. Last year's Guardian predator is only sold by secondary sellers. Has Hot Toys ever actually turned a exclusive item over to regular distribution?

Tom Cruise!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back