HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

so if the secret project ironman is shipping around 13th july,and sellers stating a despatch date for the new batman begins of 1st aug,does that mean the shadow pred will be despatched at the same time as bats,or a little later in aug?if so damn i need to get some hours in at work:gah:
ps,i nabbed the secret project and would be happy if i managed to snag one of the two remaining excl:)......but hopefully both???

Do we even know a dispatch date for Sideshow? Or are you referring to Ani-Com or the other Asian toy fairs?

At first I thought SSC was acting a bit too clueless to have this guy "in the near future" or "soon", but now we might possibly have the items in the next month or two? Unless maybe all of that was just simple exaggeration for the sake of marketing and getting our cheeks on computer seats.

who knows? :huh maybe its like the demon bats and scarecrow.. and hot toys is making a second batch for u.s companies that will be released later.

I'm predicting teaser next week and a full order the week after during the Con. In-Stock, ships immediately with a small quantity available.

6a853733gw1dizgsau8bhj.jpg

He kinda has a Fassbender look going from this angle. Both awesome comic characters tho :monkey1

I'm predicting teaser next week and a full order the week after during the Con. In-Stock, ships immediately with a small quantity available.

That's a pretty good speculation. Personally, I think it's going to be random...kind of like the Demon Batman and how it just showed up on Sideshow yesterday. The fact that people are just sitting on Sideshow's site is exactly what they want. If they give a general date as to when they're releasing it, not everyone would sit on their site.

Thanks for the heads up Cheunkinmen!

So the cheapest option to get one of these, is to order from SS or just go to one of the fairs and snag one?

(Hot Toys Expo figures tend to be the cheapest option right?)

never think of going to HK expo to get one as you have to sleep on the street overnight and once the expo open, you will find a whole chaos and lots of people keep jumping in the queue. Finally, you will find that you get nothing but spend 2-day of lining up.

Last edited:

never think of going to HK expo to get one as you have to sleep on the street overnight and once the expo open, you will find a whole chaos and lots of people keep jumping in the queue. Finally, you will find that you get nothing but spend 2-day of lining up.

Did this happen to you once?

By the way, does Sideshow put new items on their site over the weekend?

guess Tommy really likes this figure:lol

6a853733gw1dizgsau8bhj.jpg

wow that looks like a movie still :panic::panic: even though we don't see bats like that in the movie but its freaking incredible how far Hot Toys has come in the past 2 years :horror

I hope not. I can't sit at my comp all day all week. I work in my feet all day. I need a heads up.

I hope not. I can't sit at my comp all day all week. I work in my feet all day. I need a heads up.

Exactly. If I miss it's release due to not being able to sit at my desk all day then I will be disapointed. If I do miss it I'm sure I can grab it off another site before they sell out.

I was wondering the same thing.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I was so happy I was online for the random Scarecrow/Demon pre-roder and then then I realized the implication. Then I felt The Fear.

95070f89a705cd7d2fef0d9045674d6649de6a8d_m.gif

They do during events but the thing is if there is a problem there isn't really a way to fix it because the offices are closed. Chris usually checks in here and I'm sure on FB and Twitter but can you imagine if they throw up these guys and the order button malfunctioned? :lol the _____ing would be legendary.

this ____ better not go up while I go run an errand.

I'm checking this site like twice or 3 times every hour :lol I better not miss it.

The sad thing is, there are people who really want one for their collection and there are people who want it just to make a profit. I wish all the real Collectors luck in securing one.

I've been staying up for the past few days. I live in Sydney and its 3am here. I can't keep this up if I have to stay awake...

I may have to deal with the scalpers in the end. Which I guess isn't too bad seeing as I wanted the TDK OC version a short while ago. My tax return should make things easier too.

Of course. I'd rather not put up with the BS on ebay.

This won't be available until next Thursday at the earliest. You can write that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back