HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I've been staying up for the past few days. I live in Sydney and its 3am here. I can't keep this up if I have to stay awake...

I may have to deal with the scalpers in the end. Which I guess isn't too bad seeing as I wanted the TDK OC version a short while ago. My tax return should make things easier too.

Of course. I'd rather not put up with the BS on ebay.

You should set an rss feed on sideshow's site with an SMS text alert that way you get all updates almost immediately.

I've been staying up for the past few days. I live in Sydney and its 3am here. I can't keep this up if I have to stay awake...

I may have to deal with the scalpers in the end. Which I guess isn't too bad seeing as I wanted the TDK OC version a short while ago. My tax return should make things easier too.

Of course. I'd rather not put up with the BS on ebay.

:wave:wave

It's ___tty huh?

This won't be available until next Thursday at the earliest. You can write that down.

Quoted lol

The sad thing is, there are people who really want one for their collection and there are people who want it just to make a profit. I wish all the real Collectors luck in securing one.

I hope SSC puts a 1 per person limit like TA does. Not a 1 per order limit.

You should set an rss feed on sideshow's site with an SMS text alert that way you get all updates almost immediately.

How do you do that?

No one this thread knows what the ____ they are talking about.

:horror:horror

OMG! I have been tracking the Batman toy fairs from 4 HK sellers on Evil- Bay...and man, all of them have been bought for more than 630$ + shipping!! :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

How can people buy a figure for these Crazy prices??!!..This is insane!! :thud::thud:

:dunno

Last edited:

:horror:horror

OMG! I have been tracking all the Batman toy fairs from HK sellers on Evil- Bay...and man, all of them have been bought for more than 630$ !! :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

How can people buy a figure for these Crazy pics??!!.. :thud::thud:

:dunno

They eat spam once a month, thats how. :wink1:

81597144.gif

;) :lol

I have been reading many people saying on this thread that they will get the figure or the Bale headsculpt.. IMO they wont have a chance .. :lecture

These words defines it even better:

King Darkness

BTW, Some HK e-bay sellers have more figures on sale .. and have risen up the price again... :(

Last edited:

Batty doesn't know what the ____ he is talking about.

No lie. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back