HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

As long as it doesn't pop up between 2PM - 9:30/10:00PM tomorrow, I should be fine.

It'll undoubtedly go on before 2PM. That is, if it's indeed one of these exclusives and not one of the other 10th Anniversary items that SSC is just now getting.

Other than EBay or Sideshow, what other sites might have these?

They don't do flexpay for these exclusives, right? I don't see it available for the current SDCC offerings.

They said both, so Batman too.

Predator, maybe.

I'll believe it when it's up.

I mean look at demon bats and scarecrow, it never went up, though mj beat it did.

I don't think it will be the pred or batman.. Look at the site.

A hint of what's coming tomorrow from Sideshow Collectibles…
200184.jpg

Coming tomorrow from our partners…
12 inch Figure from Hot Toys…

Interesting............

As long as it doesn't pop up between 2PM - 9:30/10:00PM tomorrow, I should be fine.

It'll undoubtedly go on before 2PM. That is, if it's indeed one of these exclusives and not one of the other 10th Anniversary items that SSC is just now getting.

Wait, I completely forgot about the time difference since Sideshow is located in California. It's about a three hour difference so it would be 11AM - 7PM for their time, time I can't make.

Last edited:

Predator, maybe.

I'll believe it when it's up.

I mean look at demon bats and scarecrow, it never went up, though mj beat it did.

Demon Bats and Scarecrow could go up tomorrow, though :dunno. Therein lies the confusion. Well, part of it. SSC's lateness does end up saving us money, I just wish they knew more about this sort of thing.

EBay prices are insane!!!!

Especially considering that no one was able to order one until yesterday at Toy Hunters. My guess is most of the ones on eBay are not even confirmed orders... just people trying to be the first listing and rip off suckers.

Do not buy one from eBay now... even if you don't secure one through pre-order; once the figure is released eBay will be flooded with them and the prices will be much closer to retail. Buying now is just overpaying for peace of mind :lecture

BBTS say they have no clear idea, maybe later, but nothing for now.

So it seems only SSC are offering for sure.

Just finished pre-order the batman at toy hunter hong kong. Such a long queue.......taking me nearly 4 hours. It costs around US$173 and i think it's a bargain price.

It will be another 4-hour line up at Comic Fair at July end in order to get the final product.

$173! :horror that's a steal if you ask me! :drool

Congrats! :clap

4 hours won't bug me if I'm queing for this Batman! :lecture

Especially considering that no one was able to order one until yesterday at Toy Hunters. My guess is most of the ones on eBay are not even confirmed orders... just people trying to be the first listing and rip off suckers.

Do not buy one from eBay now... even if you don't secure one through pre-order; once the figure is released eBay will be flooded with them and the prices will be much closer to retail. Buying now is just overpaying for peace of mind :lecture

True! Just like when the Sideshow Darth Maul was about to be released and it was selling for over $300 on EBay!

Was watching the Arkham City trailer or whatever and wished batman had the growly voice.

Hi everyone. Long time no see!
I want this fig so bad hopefully I can scrape enough cash together in time.

This figure is perfect...I hate how it's an exclusive though.

Was watching the Arkham City trailer or whatever and wished batman had the growly voice.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Conroy Batman voice > Bale roar

True! Just like when the Sideshow Darth Maul was about to be released and it was selling for over $300 on EBay!

Yeah, that was hilarious. And for a time all of the Star Wars releases were selling for crazy money after they sold out... oh how times have changed :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back