HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

So is Sideshow getting this?

I vote for just releasing the thing so nobody will have to wonder.

i got this reply from csc ,
Due to the high demand and limited nature of the products we will most likely not be carrying any of the Exclusive Shadow Predator or Batman Begins figures by Hot Toys. If any pieces do become available to us they will most likely be offered at a premium rate after the convention. I'm advising most of our clients to keep an eye out for the Sideshow Collectibles Newsletter for information regarding the distribution of the exclusives.

Thanks!

so i guess sideshows gettiing it, or like i suspected csc may get it later at a slightly inflated price

i got this reply from csc ,
Due to the high demand and limited nature of the products we will most likely not be carrying any of the Exclusive Shadow Predator or Batman Begins figures by Hot Toys. If any pieces do become available to us they will most likely be offered at a premium rate after the convention. I'm advising most of our clients to keep an eye out for the Sideshow Collectibles Newsletter for information regarding the distribution of the exclusives.

Thanks!

so i guess sideshows gettiing it, or like i suspected csc may get it later at a slightly inflated price

I received a similar e-mail from them! I belive we know more then they do about this at the moment!

What USD means?

Suspense is a helluva drug

ahahahaha. like

dont think any one got the reference

sooooo anyway, has anyone bought one of these type of exclusives before? i just wanna know how often, if ever, these types of figures go on proprder on sideshow or any other websites. this will be my first HT( not including Spiderman)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back