HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

really wanted this, but screw it ......

I don't think it will be the pred or batman.. Look at the site.

A hint of what's coming tomorrow from Sideshow Collectibles…
200184.jpg

Coming tomorrow from our partners…
12 inch Figure from Hot Toys…

where do you see this on the site?

200184.jpg

What is that? Where in Jersey are you?

That teaser image is clearly a statue or comiquette.

Last I checked HT doesn't make either.

200184.jpg

Agreed...not sure what exatly what it's going to be, but it seem like something that was ever previewed.

Agreed...not sure what exatly what it's going to be, but it seem like something that was ever previewed.

thats the t-1000 statue or something

that image is a hint of what's coming from Sideshow, the HT one has no pic beneath it

200184.jpg

The picture is of a a hint of a Sideshow-produced product, hence the boldened area. The section underneath where it talks about their partners' products isn't related to the picture. That, plus the fact that the item in the image is clearly of a harder material, possibly a SSC statue or bust. We still have the possibility of a Predator or Bats tomorrow.

The issue is: all of these daily new product PO's seem to go on at a certain time. I'm not talking Priority PO's, but just regular orders that appear on the homepage at a certain time when the site is updated. So... to anyone who's been paying attention this week at when new products went up for PO, about what time in PST was it?

I'd guess 10AM since that's what it seems to have been like in the past, but there were a few days last year when it happened a bit later.

that image is a hint of what's coming from Sideshow, the HT one has no pic beneath it

AH...I was taking the picture as part of the HT's product tomorrow, but both of you guys are right. Looks like the T-1000 PF/maquette will be up for preorder tomorrow from SSC and more than likely the two recently announced HT exclusives. Thanks for that correction.

That's the PF T-1000 which is from SS. The blurb below has to do with HT & nothing to do with the image above. They're two separate statements.

Yep, that's the T-1000 maquette they previewed recently. There is still a Hot Toys figure coming tomorrow in addition to that.

Thanks for clearing that up! I hope its the bats. I wonder what the SS exclusive will include?

That may be the T1000 SSC was working on.

Now, tomorrow's HT figure could also be one of 2010's HT 10th Anniversary items that Sideshow is just getting in... I think that's the case. SideshowAlex would've at least hinted at these exclusives coming soon if they indeed were. SSC seems to know too little information for this to be happening tomorrow.

That's the PF T-1000 which is from SS. The blurb below has to do with HT & nothing to do with the image above. They're two separate statements.

not a PF. most likely the t-1000 maquette.
Thanks for clearing that up! I hope its the bats. I wonder what the SS exclusive will include?

For Bats? Highly doubt there will be any thing added to what is already an exclusive con item

If I'm not back at the hotel by 5PM (Italy time) tomorrow after my boat tour, this might not work for me either. Maybe the newsletter will let us know what kind of PO this is... or for what.

Hey, at least we know the WL isn't always a lost cause. :dunno

As long as it doesn't pop up between 2PM - 9:30/10:00PM tomorrow, I should be fine.

Hi everyone. Long time no see!
I want this fig so bad hopefully I can scrape enough cash together in time.

This figure is perfect...I hate how it's an exclusive though.

The issue is: all of these daily new product PO's seem to go on at a certain time. I'm not talking Priority PO's, but just regular orders that appear on the homepage at a certain time when the site is updated. So... to anyone who's been paying attention this week at when new products went up for PO, about what time in PST was it?

I'd guess 10AM since that's what it seems to have been like in the past, but there were a few days last year when it happened a bit later.

This is what I'd like to know. I don't think I'm going to be able to sit on the laptop all day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back