HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Yep thts abor what I'm predicting. Same price as iron man

Yes for both! In the near future!

For some reason, when I saw this I got yubnub stuck in my head.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qO1PN0fedI"]YouTube - ‪Yub Nub theme song‬‏[/ame]

I could just see Marcus_Wright hugging Mike and Nam and Void shaking hands and last but not least, Flosi sitting on a fuzzy pink toilet seat.

Good times.

It will probably go up as a standard product order with the Toy Fairs Exclusive tag on it with the quantity they would have brought to con

I'm predicting $214.99

I predict $219.99

I wonder if any etailers who get their supply through Sideshow will sell these as well (ie Alter Ego), or if it will strictly be through Sideshow.

If it's like the t-1000 Sarah Conner then I'd say yeas CSC had her but she was still limited to one per customer

Nam and Void shaking hands ... Id be expecting a joker style shocker handshake from Nam :monkey1:monkey1:rotfl

looks like OC Batman still holding its value on ebay.

looks like OC Batman still holding its value on ebay.

It will, until this one starts shipping.

Still the whole question of which one will hold up over the long haul best... in terms of "leakage" and rubber degradation.

But remember, BOTH will be valuable when the 3rd movie hits. Unless HT makes yet another. Which is likely.

It will, until this one starts shipping.

Still the whole question of which one will hold up over the long haul best... in terms of "leakage" and rubber degradation.

But remember, BOTH will be valuable when the 3rd movie hits. Unless HT makes yet another. Which is likely.

Didn't Hot Toys fix them issues? :dunno

Wouldn't it be kind of safe to assume that Hot Toys will use the same materials they used for the OC Batman? I'm no expert, by my Demon Batman's and my OC Batman's suits seem to be built from pretty much the same stuff. What do you guys think?
I do remember seeing a couple of guys posting about how their OC Batman had some sort of oil behind the belt but I checked mine and it's fine. And it's been on display since it came out.

I read somewhere on here awhile back that they fixed the leakage issues.

We will never really know...

scientist-thinking.jpg

Good news about SS will be selling this. As for OC Batman value, didn't TDK Batman figure drop in price when DX-02 was announced but price went back up for TDK Batman? The only ones that you can find at retail are two-face and V1 Joker.

We will never really know...

:lol:lol:lol
Thanks for the picture! Saved it!
I didn't mean to imply that I think they're built of the same stuff due to me somehow knowing their molecular composition. I think they used the same materials because it worked before and it'd be a safe bet for them to do it again.

Just read this on the Shadow Predator thread. Figured it might also apply to Batman.

I wish I did have a more definitive answer regarding this item for y'all but it being such a recent announcement, not much is known. I can confirm we will be selling it but it is unknown when exactly it will be available for Pre-Order. The best bet would be to keep an eye on our front page and newsletter for updates.

Yes, this item is part of Hot Toys' 2011 Toy Fair line up of Exclusives in which we will get an allotment to sell in the future.
-SideshowAlex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back