HT AVPR Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands are different?
Nice!

I quite like that they got rid of the fifth spike, I think it wasn't present in the first AvP creatures' either. How about making castings of the stub guys?

And the ridged head seems to work really well with the body design, seems to look better than the cowl...

Thanks for the pics!

Very cool photos there Facebox!!!! Especially the lighted ones.

Just a few questions, how're the hands different? Hard to tell from the pics I've seen.

I know the feet are the same mold as the ALIENS one, but are they any larger to help support the bigger size of the AvP:R Warrior?

Arghh that looks so nice.....now I have it on my mind again :confused:
And those egg cases look so cool :monkey5

p.s. No display stand right?

Looks good.

But I'm not happy they got rid of the 5th spike. I think it looks good on the Aliens.

Can anyone take a pic of the back of this so I can see what they have there?

Yeah I know. Thinking about picking a lot of those up in case the Queen doesn't come with any. They look nice displayed with the Aliens as well.

Yes, I've been thinking of getting some of the snap figures, partially to get the eggs and partially because the figures look pretty cool, for the scale. Any opinions on them?

Just a few questions, how're the hands different? Hard to tell from the pics I've seen.

I know the feet are the same mold as the ALIENS one, but are they any larger to help support the bigger size of the AvP:R Warrior?

The hands are a different sculpt. It is obvious that they have used the AvP1 warrior hands as a template, but it is a different sculpt with a different texture.

The feet are the same sculpt and size as the Aliens warrior.

Looks good.

But I'm not happy they got rid of the 5th spike. I think it looks good on the Aliens.

Can anyone take a pic of the back of this so I can see what they have there?
2ni1ibl.jpg

Yes, I've been thinking of getting some of the snap figures, partially to get the eggs and partially because the figures look pretty cool, for the scale. Any opinions on them?

The HT Aliens snap-kit figures are awesome! As a G.I. Joe fan, I still like the 1:18 scale. The detail on the Aliens, Predators and ultimately the Colonial Marines is SUPERB. The USCM actually I'd say are as good as the new 25th Anniversary GI Joe figures but feature much more detail paint applications. I'll be happy to give you a more detailed low-down if you're interested.

DSCN5756.jpg

Thank for the compliments fellas. :eek:

As for the eggs, yeah....they're from the Snap Kit series.
No stand is included, and umm.... the feet are the same as the aliens one, and I'll get you those "hand comparison pictures soon).

Here are some (natural lighting) crappy pictures:

The Hands:

AVPR005-1.jpg

AVPR008.jpg

AVPR014-1.jpg

Old AVP Hand:

AVPR023-1.jpg

Feet:

AVPR010-1.jpg

Old AVP Feet:

AVPR025.jpg

facebox , where do you have get the warrior . on ebay? i have also see you have posted some photos in the avpgalaxy forum too:D

facebox , where do you have get the warrior . on ebay? i have also see you have posted some photos in the avpgalaxy forum too:D

Yes, I got mine from a seller on EBay called ABC-Express.
Oh, and yeah, that's me at the avpgalaxy. I'm everywhere, just look behind you. :D

i'm on avpgalaxy too, i think i have see another of avpgalaxy aroung here oneeye if i'm not wrong...( maybe there's more people from the same forums obviously )
bytheway wolf preorder is full now at abc express? i've just see 2 wolf abc ex. audiction disapear from my ebay item observe list without any trace :confused:

at assultrabbit ( do you know? ) it's ( the warrior ) was little cheaper 127usd ( 87eu ) but him have only 3 and by today they are just out of stock

i'm on avpgalaxy too, i think i have see another of avpgalaxy aroung here oneeye if i'm not wrong...( maybe there's more people from the same forums obviously )
bytheway wolf preorder is full now at abc express? i've just see 2 wolf abc ex. audiction disapear from my ebay item observe list without any trace :confused:

at assultrabbit ( do you know? ) it's ( the warrior ) was little cheaper 127usd ( 87eu ) but him have only 3 and by today they are just out of stock

Yeah, ONEYE (same person) is around here somewhere. :cool:
There are a lot more avpgalaxy members here too, you just gotta know where to look.

As for buying these figures, well... they sell out fast!
I should have Wolf in my hands by next week. :chew

I'll post some "AVP" (pardon the pun) pictures when it arrives. :cool:

ah ok , so i've see well
and for wolf so i have to get him from some other sellers, do you know some other good and fast guys? ( i have goodshiped , assultrabbit, sweet castle of toys, if you know some of this guys or some other one you can suggest me one...)
oh and about chet? when will come out, cause abc stil have a lot of PA for now, but i'm think upon too much time before get the decision, 'cause i also have a lot of figures in my wishlist, and the $ are not so many

bytheway so it's officially wolf comin' out for next week :monkey5

ah ok , so i've see well
and for wolf so i have to get him from some other sellers, do you know some other good and fast guys? ( i have goodshiped , assultrabbit, sweet castle of toys, if you know some of this guys or some other one you can suggest me one...)
oh and about chet? when will come out, cause abc stil have a lot of PA for now, but i'm think upon too much time before get the decision, 'cause i also have a lot of figures in my wishlist, and the $ are not so many

bytheway so it's officially wolf comin' out for next week :monkey5

Uhh....? If I know anybody that ships fast?
I get most of my stuff from out of the country, however, I have to pay a lot for shipping. You have pretty much mentioned the ones who I would have recommended.

I am not sure when "Chet" will come out, but ABC says that it should be around the end of Feb.

Regarding Wolf.... I am buying one from a friend who is getting his early.

Just keep checking EBAY and there's always Toys2.

Back