HT AVPR Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love those photos, it looks very vicious and much more of a powerhouse Alien to take on the Predators!

2216738692_18e497f975.jpg

2216738988_c42ec97d83.jpg

2215943903_12e0dce06a.jpg

2216739236_5c21635012.jpg

2215943311_ce0633eb87.jpg

2216738258_3463cd7566.jpg

2216738182_e571fc2abe.jpg

2216796048_d49072e613.jpg

2216795960_587d18a6bc.jpg

2216000031_61424398dd.jpg

Nice pics bro, but all i see is a new head on an AVP warrior body it kinda ruins it for me :/

"HI,
We are writing to inform you that
Item #********* Alien Warrior have been released this week. We will send this
figure to you first. For items #***** PredAlien; #***** Wolf Predator,
they will be released around the mid of Feb.
Item #****** Alien Warrior will be sent out next week ....
Thank you.
abc "

abc-express

BOOYAKAAH!

:monkey2 Mid Feb.....such a long wait for Wolfie
Back on topic I think the new Alien Warrior looks great.
Always thought they looked best in black. Love how they made the front part of the head a little clear and the facehugger is a big incentive as well. Don't like the super long fingers though.

This thing just looks evil and dirty, in a good way!
Can never have enough aliens, I have AvP x 2, AvP grid, AvP brown, Aliens black and Aliens brown so this is essential to my 'eventual' swarm.
Hope HT do em all.

Brilliant pics!
The teeth and chin look a bit odd though...
Man, I wish HT had the same passion for accuracy as the Folks at NECA do.

Still, it's an alien, so I'm getting it!

Brilliant pics!
The teeth and chin look a bit odd though...
Man, I wish HT had the same passion for accuracy as the Folks at NECA do.

Still, it's an alien, so I'm getting it!

Me too!

I actually like the different teeth because it doesn't look like those snaggletooth versions in the movie.

I would have appreciated different feet and a more accurate tail though.
Furthermore, I hope this doesn't predict how their Queen will turn out. :monkey1

Yes indeed, but I don't believe those are film accurate.
According to the lead sculptor at NECA, their figure was basically done to ADI's specs and approved by them. So I guess NECA got the feet right and HT didn't, 'cause HT's are just the Aliens warrior feet.

Yes, those pics look really nice, I especially like how he posed the alien swimming, that looks frigging fantastic!
I suppose it will be exactly as posable as the original AvP figure. It would be a surprise if HT had tweaked the articulation a bit to allow for better posing, but somehow I doubt it.

That looks Alien looks great, and I especially love the face hugger with the opposable tail!. :)

Are people over in HK always getting stuff before anyone else?? Is this because most stuff is made over there? I was looking on eBay and tons of people have it listed as "Item in Stock"! Damn ABC-Express, if they didn't charge so much for shipping!

Are people over in HK always getting stuff before anyone else?? Is this because most stuff is made over there? I was looking on eBay and tons of people have it listed as "Item in Stock"! Damn ABC-Express, if they didn't charge so much for shipping!

yes they usually get their figure a whole month or two before its released in the US. and to where i live abcexpress shipping is 1/3 rd of what id have to pay if i ordered from the US:chew

Back