HT AVPR Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's crap. :monkey2 The UAE and the States are like the same distance from HK. :confused: Oh well, I guess I will be wating for another couple of weeks. Looks so killer!

af_avpr_ht_alien.jpg

If this does not have manufacturing defects like the Aliens model (which limited me to only getting one of them), I may get two or three of these to flesh out dios. The included facehugger is icing on the cake.

Could someone point me to a HT "Aliens" alien. I have a brown one, but I've only seen the 18" alien from NECA. I was looking for a regular black colored one if there is one.

If this does not have manufacturing defects like the Aliens model (which limited me to only getting one of them), I may get two or three of these to flesh out dios. The included facehugger is icing on the cake.

if these things are solid, ill definitely pick up 2 or 3 as well.thats why im anxious to hear about whether these things have issues. but theres been no info about them on any boards ive checked:monkey2

They say the display model shown at the Hot Toys store in Hong Kong has a busted chest....I'm guessing the glue didn't hold and the rubber came apart at the seam. Haven't heard of any problems with the joints so far.

They say the display model shown at the Hot Toys store in Hong Kong has a busted chest....I'm guessing the glue didn't hold and the rubber came apart at the seam. Haven't heard of any problems with the joints so far.

id think a busted chest and bad rubber are ust as bad as faulty joints:monkey2

oh god , if something goes wrong with the predalien , i would be pretty ticked off. the predalien is basically an oversized alien figure.. they probably use the same materials to build it:monkey4

id think a busted chest and bad rubber are ust as bad as faulty joints:monkey2

oh god , if something goes wrong with the predalien , i would be pretty ticked off. the predalien is basically an oversized alien figure.. they probably use the same materials to build it:monkey4

Not really bad rubber I guess, just that the glue didn't keep the seams sealed. I've heard of similar problems with the AvP1 Alien and the owner glued it back together. The body used for the AvPR Alien is exactly the same as the AvP1 body I think, so look out for similar problems.

Not really bad rubber I guess, just that the glue didn't keep the seams sealed. I've heard of similar problems with the AvP1 Alien and the owner glued it back together. The body used for the AvPR Alien is exactly the same as the AvP1 body I think, so look out for similar problems.

That owner just happens to be me.
Yeah, I glued that sucker back together, and greased the whole figure up with some ArmorAll.
73094c32.gif

It's better than new now and doing it's Alien "thang". LOL
_alienglomp__by_MisterIngo.gif

Sick Boy 82, you've got a PM.
648ffd91.gif

Oh, and BTW. My AVP:R Alien has been shipped today. I should get what's coming to me soo....
0bdff3b0-1.gif

What's going on with the posts?? I've seen a bunch of them disappear that were all on different threads today? Know I'm missing some really good links to different stores. CRAP!

Hmm something looks odd on the alien, can't seem to point it out. I just find the avp one looks better although they are essentially the same sculpts with basically different paint apps, head sculpt etc.
Oh well, might have to get it for the face hugger:lol

To me the teeth look awful, after watching AVPR again there is not one instance in the entire movie where you can see a full body shot of the Alien

Well...IMO the arms/hands look a bit too long.
The feet are the same as the ALIENS Warrior, and the light "see-though" effect on the forehead is bleh.

Booyakah!

AVPR006.jpg

AVPR013.jpg

AVPR014.jpg

AVPR010.jpg

AVPR023.jpg

AVPR017.jpg

Things that are different to the Original AVP Warrior:

Head sculpt
Hands
Feet (stolen from the Aliens Warrior)
Facehugger (darker than the ones that come with the Grid and Brown Alien)
Color (more silver/black and includes a brownish pain on the forehead??)
No fifth spike. (They included a stub-like plug)

COOL FIGURE!
Dead on to the movie one, as in color and hands etc., all the stuff you guys don't seem to like, I do! :D
He rocks!!!!

Great shots Facebox! Makes me want this one all the more!!!!
Man, he is cool!

To quote P!TU, "Very Nice!" :D

Back