HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W00T! I got Wolf :D :chew

I'll post pics later this week after a quick lick of paint and Mudsharks excellent cannon mod! (Thaks for the tip the tip Elder_Predator2!)

Great pics Maulfan!

Nathaniel :)

No problem man, always happy to help a fellow boardy.

Anyone else have trouble getting those Damn spings to stay put?

Yep, I am. The ones I have problems with are the cannon springs and the shoulder to chest spring. To solve this I stuck a VERY small piece of sticky tac on the peg, and then put it in the hole.

Omg I can't put the damn head on!!!!!! :emperor

You should try running the bottom part of the head, the part that connects with the neck, under some hot water. Your faucet will work fine just as long as it gets hot. Once it gets hot you should pop the head onto the plug immediately.

Hope I've been a help huys.

Yay I did the hot water trick as you said elder predator and I managed to squeeze it in, now I'm in search of that perfect pose :chew

No problem man, always happy to help a fellow boardy.

Yep, I am. The ones I have problems with are the cannon springs and the shoulder to chest spring. To solve this I stuck a VERY small piece of sticky tac on the peg, and then put it in the hole.

You should try running the bottom part of the head, the part that connects with the neck, under some hot water. Your faucet will work fine just as long as it gets hot. Once it gets hot you should pop the head onto the plug immediately.

Hope I've been a help huys.
Thanks, tha spring actually popped off the peg, if all else fails I am gonna use superglue. Sucks too, this was almost the first Predator I did not have to superglue. A body suit covering his nuggets, instead of a nightie on this Pred, would have been nice.:confused:

Sum pics for yah.

CIMG0772.jpg

CIMG0773.jpg

CIMG0770.jpg

I never even put the springs on...
They always end up falling off.
In the words of my msn mates ....

CBA.

( for those of you not in the know it means can't be arsed :lol )

I leave the springs off while he's stored away and put them in when I take pictures. The large springs for the mask are ok though, they're more like wires than springs but the small ones want to act like springs so when you bend them to hook them into the guns and his shoulder, they want to shoot out. I don't get why they just didn't use rubber hoses.

Anyone else's spear came a little loose? Mine came, loose, a LOT, can't really be either retracted or fully opened (when I want it retracted, the lower half opens up, when I want it open, the upper part retracts) , kinda useleless for a spear :lol

Thanks, tha spring actually popped off the peg, if all else fails I am gonna use superglue. Sucks too, this was almost the first Predator I did not have to superglue. A body suit covering his nuggets, instead of a nightie on this Pred, would have been nice.:confused:

You mean the black part? If so, you can just glue it back into the spring with some SUPER GLUE.

Anyone else's spear came a little loose? Mine came, loose, a LOT, can't really be either retracted or fully opened (when I want it retracted, the lower half opens up, when I want it open, the upper part retracts) , kinda useleless for a spear :lol

All of my spears came like that. The only way I can help is by telling you that when I have the spear on the back, I tape the bottom half to the handle so it doesn't fall down.

Wolf has just arrived in rainy, cold Colombia!
I'm at work, so a quick peek into the box is all I've managed so far, but the figure looks insane!

Mine came as well this morning he s great!!:D

Like all the others though he ll have to wait for assembly until i ve fully cleared and sorted my old bedroom so i can get some detolfs in.

God i love Hot Toys!!!

5 hours later, I've finally finished :lol

Hardest parts for me:

-Loin cloth (I thought I was going to die, couldn't get it over his ass :monkey1)
-Thigh guards - another pain in the ass.
-His head.
-The DAMN SPRINGS!! I fail to connect his bio helmet springs to his back, so I just leave them hanging back there, no one will notice

Will post some pics later :joy

5 hours later, I've finally finished :lol

Hardest parts for me:

-Loin cloth (I thought I was going to die, couldn't get it over his ass :monkey1)
-Thigh guards - another pain in the ass.
-His head.
-The DAMN SPRINGS!! I fail to connect his bio helmet springs to his back, so I just leave them hanging back there, no one will notice

Will post some pics later :joy

Sorry to hear that you had all of that trouble.

:family:familyCongratz kovach on wolf he is a sweet figure. People have said the loin cloth was hard to get on but i found it quite easy it was the damn head that got me. Took me half hour and a spell with a hair dryer to get it on as for the springs didnt bother connecting the shoulder cannon ones you cant really see them anyway.

My first didn't even take me that long. It only took me about 1 hour. And that's without anyof the stuff, like boiling the head, and using vaseline on joints to pop them in easier.

ah finally someone that had spent the same time as me for complete his first predator! congrats mate! but you don't had beat me for few time , it had take to me 5 and half hour when i had put together my first beloved pred!

Sorry to hear some of youse are having trouble getting your...Wolves?... uh, Wolf Predators together. Mine took about 30 min., but then I already knew what to expect I was prepared beforehand. This thread was a big help, so for anyone who still hasn't assembled yours yet, go back in this thread and you'll find a lot of tips and stuff that were posted back when the first wave of Wolf Preds were shipped.

The hair dryer and/or hot water dunk is practically SOP for assembling all HT Preds, and Wolf is no exception, so have both on hand when you go to work on him and make it a whole lot easier on yourself! :D

Back