HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my case, I need to add one more item: MACRO + TRIPOD + SHOE MOUNT FLASH + NAGGING PARTNER telling me to hurry the ^^^^ up as this is eating into our time :rolleyes:

I have read most of this thread but it's too large to read everything but 2 questions: 1) how do you open wolf's "mouth"(blowdryer I'm guessing) and 2) does the helmet snap on on his face?

I know they are dumb questions but I would rather hear the answer from someone who knows first-hand than try what I think will work and break something.

Finally got my wolf today.looks great! sorry no camera to take pictures.
guess i'll preorder the bd version next.
the head sculpt on wolf is amazing.

I think Wolf's sculpt is just mind blowingly good.

Ya, I'm starting to cave on the idea of the cleaner Wolf, part of me wants the mandibles now as they're formed more like when he roars before leaving the home world than when he goes after PredAlien, but the other part of me is like, will I really feel I get $150 worth of enjoyment out of getting the second one. I can think of some photos I'd like to do with the extras, but $150 for a few pictures is a hard idea to settle with. Decisions, hrmmm...

Ya, I'm starting to cave on the idea of the cleaner Wolf, part of me wants the mandibles now as they're formed more like when he roars before leaving the home world than when he goes after PredAlien, but the other part of me is like, will I really feel I get $150 worth of enjoyment out of getting the second one. I can think of some photos I'd like to do with the extras, but $150 for a few pictures is a hard idea to settle with. Decisions, hrmmm...
It is alot to pay to get the extra accessories, but wolf is my favorite predator thus far, so i got to have the bd verison, got to have that cool base that comes with bd wolf.

It is alot to pay to get the extra accessories, but wolf is my favorite predator thus far, so i got to have the bd verison, got to have that cool base that comes with bd wolf.

I could get him for free with my Rewards Points, I'm just trying to decide if he's worth using them on, I've also been contemplating using them on the Medicom ALIEN and a few high priced things I could significantly discount. I figure use RPs on things I'd pass on if I couldn't buy it with anything but my own money, and this Wolf certain qualifies. Of course, if he just sells out at Sideshow before I make a decision, problem solved, but the more I think about it, the more I start to lose my resistance. I'm also hoping maybe SSC will have PredAlien for second chance, that's another figure I'd like to have but not spending out of pocket for.

My biggest draw to owning cleaner Wolf would be the mandibles and the hand held cannon, but all the extras would enable my photography opportunities to basically double.

I got my Wolf Predator and just started putting him together. He's got a problem though. The plastic on his forearm is really warped and it won't attach to the body. I've tried everything but it just won't go in.

I just e-mailed Echo Base Toys, so hopefully I can get a replacement or something.

A little more wait for Wolf Predator I guess.:monkey2

i wish you the best. i haven't tryed putting mine together yet, i've checked it out, it looks alright. i'm going to wait till i get the cleaner wolf to assemble mine.or decide which to assemble, or if i'm going to keep both.

Back