HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing too exciting, just a few shots experimenting with different lighting conditions at sunset, though I am fond of the last one.

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

Amazing pics sean

awesome pics dude!!! what kind of camera do you use??? and what would you recommend for a cheap digital camera??

I use a Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10mp SLR camera. Not sure what's a good pick in the lower price range these days, but as far as brands, I'm totally in favor of Canon.

I use a Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10mp SLR camera. Not sure what's a good pick in the lower price range these days, but as far as brands, I'm totally in favor of Canon.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4
Damn, that's expensive!

And the power shot is pretty good for people who can't spen too much on cameras, mine cost in between $100-$300, I lnow it's a big gap, but I can't remember:eek:

save up for the Canon Rebel Xti....$600 on Amazon, it's SO worth it. I sold HT Robo, Tak Bats and something else to get it and I do not regret it at all.

save up for the Canon Rebel Xti....$600 on Amazon, it's SO worth it. I sold HT Robo, Tak Bats and something else to get it and I do not regret it at all.

If you're serious about your photography, it's a great investment you won't regret, but it's not for the casual picture taker. A nice, higher end point and shoot camera from Canon would be just as nice if you just want cleaner versions of your photos but aren't looking to get too fancy.

Are you suppose to get 5 of those springs?! Looks like I don't have the one that attach the chest to the shoulder.

Are you suppose to get 5 of those springs?! Looks like I don't have the one that attach the chest to the shoulder.

Actually, you should have 7.

2 Long - mask to back armor
4 Medium - plasma canon to canon arm, 2 each
1 Short - chest armor to shoulder armor

Back