HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got this figure before. I still think the pred 2 elder tops it slightly personally but its an awesome figure. Great base too.
Hot toys really do some amazing figures.

I finally got this figure before. I still think the pred 2 elder tops it slightly personally but its an awesome figure. Great base too.
Hot toys really do some amazing figures.

I agree. The figure is amazing but there is something about the Predator 2 Elder. I think it may be body proportions on the P1 that is off. The head is a bit big on the P1, and that may be because the body is smaller than the other Preds. Love the base though.

Found the batteries together with the instruction sheet. Thanks!

Yeah, I agree something's off about the P1. Besides the height and the size of the head and mask, I think the dreads should be longer like the Wolf Pred has.

I'm guessing HT will make a DX or another P1 with the regular HT stand.

They better not. Will definitely piss a lot of people off. Or if they do, do it 3 years from now, not 6 months after the first release (like DX Joker and Dark Knight).

As long as they fix all of P1's problems (height, dreads, head/mask size) it's fine with me. :)

I agree. The figure is amazing but there is something about the Predator 2 Elder. I think it may be body proportions on the P1 that is off. The head is a bit big on the P1, and that may be because the body is smaller than the other Preds. Love the base though.
The body proportions of Elder Predator (and all of the previous Predators) are significantly more "off" than this figure, which is the first one to come even close to accurately portraying a Predator's body proportions in a Hot Toys figure. That said, the legs are still far too skinny, but from the waste up he's damn near exactly as he should be.

i just got my predator and the guantlet (blades)
came with this nasty black spot any chance i can get a replacement from hot toys?

dwf6eg.jpg

came with this nasty black spot any chance i can get a replacement from hot toys?

dwf6eg.jpg

Erm... Email their customer service a pic, your receipt and the problem.

You'll probablies have to send it away to them and they'll send you a replacement. Took under a month between emails sending them it and sending the replacement back. Packaging and mailing wasn't expensive but i depends on your location I guess.

dwf6eg.jpg

Repaint yourself the blades dude..Going to be easier,faster, cheaper and more secure than sending the gauntlet to Hottoys:

Fortunately for you,the blades are not the same beautiful "metallic chrome" paint than the others old preds (p2, LP, WP,AvP1 preds.. )..Instead, is a simple matallic paint colour that you can find easily.
Yo could use for example:
GAMES WORKSHOP brand and the exact paint color is
"chainmail" or "metallic chain"

Got a question... are the biceps correctly installed on the predator this time or is it still reversed?

dwf6eg.jpg

IS that paint smudged onto the blade or the paint on the blade itself that was scratched off? Maybe some goo gone would just wipe it off?

Back