HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my second one today, anyone else had a problem with the right foot being loose (not broken)? Both my preds have loose right feet.

some of these pics are really turnning me off wanting the pred now. i dunno its like, i've waited for so long, and im still more blown away when i see p2 in the photos. i hope this changes in person.

i was acutally abit disappointed when i got mine. the thing that the exclusive mask doesnt have LED sucks. and im too lazy and afraid to mod it.
btw, mine doesnt have a loose foot. not that i know of.

but Randysgut, these pictures play tricks with your eyes. though i like all my preds pretty equally, this guy blew me away right out of the box.

Last edited:
did anybody mod the non battle damage mask to light up with the LED that didnt use the electronics from the battle damage mask? Anybody be willing to share a parts list on this mod? like what socket it needs etc?

This figure IS impressive, but I'm not paying $180 for a figure that needs me to repaint, reconstruct, remold (kind of), or reengineer because the manufacturer cut a corner or two; I'm aware that statues & busts can cost at least as much, if not more, w/out these features, but I NEVER buy those, so comparing apples and oranges (which I usually do to justify the prices I pay) just isn't cutting it this time...
Hot Toys is still my favorite Toy Company, but some of these little details are starting to leave a sour taste in my mouth...

I did. I used a led light & wire from a light up marvel figure ( I'm sure any cheap 5" figure with a red light led would work though) & I used a plug from a computer fan, but I had to grind it down with a dremel for it to fit in the socket. I used a little hot glue to keep the wires & led in place in the helmet. It works fine just like the original. Hope this helps.
did anybody mod the non battle damage mask to light up with the LED that didnt use the electronics from the battle damage mask? Anybody be willing to share a parts list on this mod? like what socket it needs etc?

Here's my updated Pred after doing dedguy's bio mod:
Pred005.jpg

Pred009.jpg

Pred007.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

all these pictures are making me a little envious. BBTS still hasn't gotten theirs in :-(

I'm also hoping this isn't the end of the P1 line. I'd be upset if we don't get anymore soldiers, particularly Blaine with his mini-gun

i did dedguy's mod aswell, but i didnt widen the mask that much. it stays on itself and looks ALOT better than in the first place. will hopefully be getting black wire today aswell so i can add strings to the Excl. mask.

some of these pics are really turnning me off wanting the pred now. i dunno its like, i've waited for so long, and im still more blown away when i see p2 in the photos. i hope this changes in person.

Out of the ones I own I would say the P1 is my 2nd favorite.

The P2 Elder is (to me) the most polished figure... great paint apps and the whole figure just works. P1 is great... the one I've wanted the longest and except for his face being a bit too shiny is really awesome. P2 is great, but I'd put him at number 3 as the head w/o the bio just looks odd, kind of beady-eyed. Then Wolf and Scar would round out the last 2.

Mine just arrived today here in the UK,have to say ime a little disapointed i just thought it would be bigger, and i enjoy putting these together but obviosley you dont with this one. I wonder if hot toys are going to keep it that way when/if they release some more.

Last edited:
so hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow then :banana:banana

its a race between the ebay purchased one and the one from ssc......they are both on their way....although the ebay one was shipped with the mkI iron man. :chew

yep recieved my tracking for the ex. p1 on friday but could not check its status so i had a SSC rep named destiny ring me on my mobile today from the states to confirm that im about 40-72 hours away from recieving it! (and boy did she sound sexy! she had that cute "hi im britney spears" voice going on!) 2 great figures on their way to me this week with this and darth vader!:banana

Back