HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow then :banana:banana

its a race between the ebay purchased one and the one from ssc......they are both on their way....although the ebay one was shipped with the mkI iron man. :chew

was that from abc express ?.
I'm paranoied they've forgotten about my mark 1 order.. :rotfl

actually I used studiosunny for those orders.....

Predator 1 from SSC has won the race and looks interesting next to my custom one I did....:D

hi eveybody! i'm new on this forum. i am french and i leave near paris. i used to read this forum since one or two years (it's my friend Dark_spidey who converted me on 12 inch figures) but i don't speak english good enough to post a lot (however thanks for all the great pics, it's a pleasure for the eyes).
but i would like to share pics for one of my favourite figures and license:

thanks for reading

Last edited:
very nice photos Redfield. Welcome to the forum , your collection looks great , you should post some photos of the whole setup. :rock

hi eveybody! i'm new on this forum. i am french and i leave near paris. i used to read this forum since one or two years (it's my friend Dark_spidey who converted me on 12 inch figures) but i don't speak english good enough to post a lot (however thanks for all the great pics, it's a pleasure for the eyes).
but i would like to share pics for one of my favourite figures and license:

thanks for reading

arnie and preddie at the disco! :lol

nice pics redfield, i like the groovy lighting setup u got there! :D

and don't worry about your english. it's fine. besides, many people on this forum let pics speak for themselves anyway...

thanks for the comments!

arnie and preddie at the disco!

lol! yeah i know. when i set up the led lights on my
showcase, I did not pay attention that the glasses will reflect the lights :duh . so i have a colors mixture.
i don't care it's look cool! :chew

you should post some photos of the whole setup.

are there a thread to post all the collection?

you can go to this link:
https://12inch.forums-actifs.com/vos-12-f2/collec-redfield-maj-22-07-09-predalien-avpr-t701.htm

sorry for the off topic

thanks again

Redfield, your displays are ass kickingly delicious! You really know how to get awesome poses out of your figures. Love the lighting on that P2!

4:30 pm this afternoon the UPs guy dropped off our Predators!!!
I'll be taking pics of mine in the brook behind the house this weekend.
He's bad ass!!!

4:30 pm this afternoon the UPs guy dropped off our Predators!!!
I'll be taking pics of mine in the brook behind the house this weekend.
He's bad ass!!!

Mine came too, but I was at work. I'll put him together Friday morning when I've had some sleep. I don't want to mess him up. Thanks for texting me letting me know they arrived!
:chew

I had to adjust some of the stuff on mine, the way Hot Toys had the neck you couldn't bend it (twisted), the small neckless was buried under the collar and both feet weren't plugged all the way in.

After a few minutes though everything was great.:D

Is there a plastic thingy that I should remove like with the HT Ironman's before turning on the led on the bio mask? coz mine doesn't light up and I've been looking all around the figure for that plastic thingy but didn't find one.

Last edited:
Is there a plastic thingy that I should remove like with the HT Ironman's before turning on the led on the bio mask? coz I mine doesn't light up and I've been looking all around the figure for that plastic thingy but didn't find one.

i dont think there was, because the batteries came uninstalled at least mine did.

Shoudl be where the instructions are. That's where I got mine. Always read the instructions. I heard of a few dudes down here throwing the batteries away. Good thing they are easily replaceable from ebay.

Back