HT 1/6 Predator Helmets Group Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh friend i'm sorry for what was happen to you:( i hope you can get all your money back, let us know any update about your situation

oh friend i'm sorry for what was happen to you:( i hope you can get all your money back, let us know any update about your situation

will do. Everything now is being cleared up as we speak. I just want to know how the HELL the person got my numbers!
The guy at the credit card company said the someone can get your numbers just by looking at your card when you use it at stores like Target and such.
Right now I'm waiting for a new card.

will do. Everything now is being cleared up as we speak. I just want to know how the HELL the person got my numbers!
The guy at the credit card company said the someone can get your numbers just by looking at your card when you use it at stores like Target and such.
Right now I'm waiting for a new card.

don't know, there's any sort and kind of motherfuc**ng Sons Of Bi++ch around nowadays, one have to get 1000000 eyes and pay attention in every muther^^^^^ing step he does

Mold Max 30 is coming Tues., so hopefully I'll have all of my molds, or at least all that I can make with the little amount I've been allotted done by Thursday. Then, I should have the HARDCAST this week too. I got all of the credit card ^^^^ figured out.

Okay, since I should be getting my supplies this week, I was wondering if everyone on my list is still interested in this. Please tell me if your no longer interested, and if you have any changes. Thanks.

If the bios work, I thonk I'll be casting the shurikens too.

i am still interested!! i am just waiting for you to show some samples.. after that i will send you the money.

Thanks. I just found out thatI don't have a gram scale. I'll need to get one, so I don't think I'll have the molds done today. I will post pics of the Mold Max to prove to people that I really am trying to make these and not shooting smoke up you guys' asses.

Like I said, pics of the materials
xavx52.jpg

9bbtc7.jpg

The only downfall is that the cure time is 16 hours. That means I can only make one side of the mold each day. Hope fully I'll be able to make 1/2 of all the molds tomorrow, or today, and then the other halfs later.

it looks like your preds are gather round the mold material....."Where are our bio's !" a:googlere they going to start a picket line !!!

Back