HT 1/6 Predator Helmets Group Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I just ordered some new supplies.

Mold Max 30 to make my 2-part Molds, and some HARDCAST to cast the bios. I should hve this stuff by next week. Maybe Thursday?

EDIT: Probably a few weeks, because today bI got a call frommy credit card company saying that someone had stolen my Credit card #s and bought random ^^^^. They racked up a bill equal to $573. My credit card company canceled the card, but that also screwed up my HARDCAST order because they waited too long to charge me. Hopefully I can pay sooner, but I doubt it. Sorry.

Last edited:
Okay, I just ordered some new supplies.

Mold Max 30 to make my 2-part Molds, and some HARDCAST to cast the bios. I should hve this stuff by next week. Maybe Thursday?

EDIT: Probably a few weeks, because today bI got a call frommy credit card company saying that someone had stolen my Credit card #s and bought random ^^^^. They racked up a bill equal to $573. My credit card company canceled the card, but that also screwed up my HARDCAST order because they waited too long to charge me. Hopefully I can pay sooner, but I doubt it. Sorry.

You don't gotta be sorry dude shat happens, are you getting that money back?

he better be...otherwise i'd tell the credit card company i'm coming for the souls of every worker and their direct relatives. after that i would sell their next of kin to the highest bidder as a mail order donkey show exhibit.
~~sorry, but i've gone through this before and it was nothing but a nightmare. this was back in 2000 so things have gotten a lot better for the card holders.

don't worry, I'm getting the money back.
he better be...otherwise i'd tell the credit card company i'm coming for the souls of every worker and their direct relatives. after that i would sell their next of kin to the highest bidder as a mail order donkey show exhibit.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

how do you get a credit card aged 14? Or is it different in america? here you gotta be 18

Oh, na man. My mom said that she would get one in her name, but it would be for my use only. So really, there's only my stuff that's on it, but it's in my mom's name.

It's all good. I'm not quite sure if it's legal, but it works and the Popos haven't arrested me yet.:lol:lol
I don't use it in public, like stores though, only online.

I should have the mold max by 5-27, so that means molds should be on the way, but still no new news on the HARDCAST. still waiting for my new card to order it.

Yes, it does. Thanks for that info. It's also tought me not to order things that I know I can't pay for because my mom will not pay for something if I don't have the money when it's time to pay the credit card bill.

The euro is the almighty currency at the moment! Thats good, you are very mature for your age, kudos!

Back