HT 1/6 Predator Helmets Group Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in a finished Ancient(SSC exclusive), Narin helmet.

I don't know if this is acceptable, but could I get a down payment from you guys so I can get the supplies. Then you can send me the rest of the money when I'm ready to ship it out to you guys. Also, don't worry. If I don't get these made due to family problems, which WILL not happen, I'm 99.999% sure it won't, I will send the down payment back.

I do not know what I need to give you guys to send me money through my Paypal account, so some guidenc would be nice here.

that sounds great - I would possibly be down for a few of these too :)

Narin, Scar, Ancient

Will these helmets be wearable? or just for display?

I'd be in for a painted set of all of them with mesh lenses.

I'd have to see the finished product first though. :monkey3

It's all good, but you know that mesh lenses will cost a bit more?
My complete sets will be $85, that is for a painted one, and my complete sets with mesh lenses will be $100 because it will require more work to get the plastic and what not.

Don't worry, you can see them before buying.:peace

I don't know if this is acceptable, but could I get a down payment from you guys so I can get the supplies. Then you can send me the rest of the money when I'm ready to ship it out to you guys. Also, don't worry. If I don't get these made due to family problems, which WILL not happen, I'm 99.999% sure it won't, I will send the down payment back.

I do not know what I need to give you guys to send me money through my Paypal account, so some guidenc would be nice here.

you're e-mail adresse you used to set it up. you can only withdraw $500 a month unless you upgrade. I would look into all of the paypal details before you start receiving $$. JMO. :D

Sorry for only getting back to you now, Id Take a scar and an ancient painted. Though would like to see a finished one first:peace

as of right now, ALL but the Narin. I want to wait until I see the sculpt of the helm.

I would like No mesh but painted.

:chew

mate a question:
the narin mask will be wearable for which kind of pred head sculpt? i mean you will can put in avp heads mold p2 or wolf?
cause from avp to p2 and other preds there's dramatically different scuplts

you will base it on what mold?

mate a question:
the narin mask will be wearable for which kind of pred head sculpt? i mean you will can put in avp heads mold p2 or wolf?
cause from avp to p2 and other preds there's dramatically different scuplts

you will base it on what mold?

The Wolfs will fit Wolf, and the Chopper, scar, Ancient, and Narin will fit the AVP ones.

Now here's an update, the Narins will be done later than the others because I have to sculpt it and get the material to sculpt it. Also the BD Wolf will be done when I get the Cleaner wolf. I will ship the othrs out if you wish before the BD Wolf comes.

Back