HT 1/6 Predator Helmets Group Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wolfs will fit Wolf, and the Chopper, scar, Ancient, and Narin will fit the AVP ones.

Now here's an update, the Narins will be done later than the others because I have to sculpt it and get the material to sculpt it. Also the BD Wolf will be done when I get the Cleaner wolf. I will ship the othrs out if you wish before the BD Wolf comes.

sure friend excellent,
for many reason i like more that the narin mask fit on the avp molds, good move ,
it fit excellently for avp style of masks and also if you want to make your custom predator p2 and wolf are too unique in style for see a repetition in your collection...

ah friend if you plan in future to make other excusive masks like the ones you can see on predatorstuff site if you take a tour in , like the raptor mask or the scanner , COUNT ME IN FROM NOW! :D:rock2:rock

I'm interested in one, possibly two of those Narin masks when they're done. And I second the idea of adding some of the other custom masks people have made... plenty of great ones to choose from out there! Looking forward to seeing some pics. :cool:

Okay, I got everyone now.

Tonight will be the last night to preorder them I feel I shouldn't put too much on my plate at once. After tonight the prices will be raised $5 for any one WHO HASN'T preorder yet. If your name is on the list now then the prices will be what I have next to your name.

You have me listed at 35.00. Shouldn't it be 40.00$ for a finished Ancient and Narin with lenses? LMK and when are you taking paypal? How long do you think the turn around will be?

You have me listed at 35.00. Shouldn't it be 40.00$ for a finished Ancient and Narin with lenses? LMK and when are you taking paypal? How long do you think the turn around will be?
Nope, it should be $35, because the Ancients are $10 and Narins are $25. That equals $35.:D

cool man!!! when do you want payment????

I am taking ayment right now, and I don't know about turn around time. i'm making a trip tonight to see what I can get locally, but then I will be experimenting different things to see what I should do to get you guys the best thing possible.

For Paypal, I guess you'll need my e-mail.

[email protected]

OK, my bad. I thought it was 15 for the ancient fully painted and with lenses and 25.00 for the narin fully painted with lenses ready to go. If this is still correct, I'll paypal now. Thank Elder.

Any examples of your sculpting skills?
The Narin style looks sweet but I gather youre not the sculptor of the original 1:1 are you?
Thanks

I want the fully ride :chew. Lenses, mesh, paint, the whole nine yards. My bad for miss communication. I want them to look awesome so all that I have to do is slap them on the preds, haha. I'll watch the first post for updated prices and paypal then. Thanks for making them.

Nope, and it's not much sculpting that I've got to do. I don't have to resculpt the whole bio. I already have a templet of it, now all i need is the sculpting stuff.

Back