How was your Kit Fisto Ordering experience?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the first time that I was able to order a 12" figure with no error messages coming up in the process. Previously, after logging in, I was being told that the figure was not yet available for sale--or getting server error screens. That didn't happen this time. There was only a slight wait (to be expected) and no problems at all. Thanks!

I had trouble at first. The Sideshow website was loading indefinitely with just a white page showing. But after about 15 minutes, I was able to finally get to the log-in screen. After logging in, it was smooth sailing. Good thing too, because the figure sold out 5 minutes later!:horror

I had to call my order in (from work). Went great for me. Thanks Chicky.

I got the dreaded "web site not responding" screen for about the first 15 minutes, but once I got in it was nice and smooth.

Fast and smooth.

Excellent improvements!

Enjoy your weekend....:chug

I didn't get the "Webpage Not Responding" screen... it just took about 2 minutes for each page to load. Otherwise, all went well.

And I'm sure you don't need asking, but please be sure to consider your exclusive quantity when Vader, Fett & Maul come into play! Thanks!

- Joe

The order went very smoothly. The 10 and a few minutes after were very very slow and the page wouldn't quite load, but at about 5 after, things went very smoothly and the order was completed without any hastles.

As tomandshell said, I did not get the "not yet available" screen this week, which is a huge relief! Ordering only took about 7 or 8 minutes, most of which, was waiting for the initial login screen. Pre-orders are getting smoother and faster with each one; unfortunately, that also means quicker sellouts! As you guys said previously, "bigger door... more people will go through"! :banana

The only page that was slow to load was the initial log-in page. Once that came up (3-4 minutes), everything else went nice and smooth! I just went to the main page right at twelve, and was done in no time! No error messages this week either! Thanks to everyone at Sideshow!

It was too fast.

I prefer to go out in the wild and hunt for my food rather than going through the drive-thru :D

Slow to load the login page but once it did, it was very quick. I imagine the reason for a quick sell out was because of the fast loading and ordering times! Way to go SSC!

Well, the site took about 4 minutes to come up for me...got my order in but it did take a while.

Problem as always I loging with my username and got the preorder buttom press it and come to the loging site again 3 or 5 times every time take abaut 5 minutes. I got the statue but if it was a 500 pices I should never have a chance.

It took me about 4 minutes, just like last Friday for Strider, but, it took much longer to load the individual pages. All in all I'm happy with the latest improvements. Thank you.

You are not really planning to make a 12" Boba Fett are you?

Actually had a little bit of difficulty.

Lots of weirdness with having the log-in screen appear between every ordering step. But the glitch seemed to work itself out and my order is now officially "in" and I've got the e-mail confirmation to prove it!

All in all it took me 9 minutes, tops.

This was definitely the smoothest of all the preorders. The screen froze on the main page for roughly 5 minutes or so, but once I was able to log in, the order was complete within moments. Definitely an improvement. I wonder if the ease of preordering had anything to do with Kit selling out so amazingly fast...:google

Back