How was your Kit Fisto Ordering experience?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicky

It was a lovely experience ordering..only 3 mins :banana :banana

Hope the same goes with the other pre-orders.. (Maul).:rolleyes:

Keep it up SS

WW :Wizard

It was so smooth today, it must have contributed to the speed of the sell-out. Since we were all able to place our orders relatively quickly, and some of the dreadful errors that popped up in the past seemed to be absent, I would imagine the others would have sold this fast if the systems could handle it.

Welcome to the darkside Mikey!:vader

I still shudder to think about Maul, Fett and Vader!

How were things on the Sideshow end, Chicky?

We added another server as always trying to improve things for everyone.
I petitioned to name the server Chicky, but evil Chris is refusing to rename it.

No problems. I was on right around 10. It took slightly over 6 minutes and I had to refresh only twice. Which was slightly odd. I didn't have to refresh because the page didn't load but because it just stopped trying to load and stayed on the same page I was on.

Chicky said:
We added another server as always trying to improve things for everyone.
I petitioned to name the server Chicky, but evil Chris is refusing to rename it.

He probably wants to name it Chris :rolleyes: Well whatever you guys did, it worked. It was much easier to order. Now if you can make them last as long as Aragorn did you'd be set.

My preorder went veeeeeery smooth. I first tried just before 10 am PT to login but he wasn't available at the time, I then tried a second time soon after, there was a slight delay of about 15 seconds but the order page came up and I placed my order, 10 seconds later I was done. It reminded me of how smooth the SDCC Dead figure preorder was.

Since the streamlined ordering process was put in place, my experiences ordering the exclusives have been:

Anakin: 25 minutes
PF Lurtz: 2 minutes (not as many people ordering, I would think)
Obi-Wan: 40 minutes, many errors and timeouts
Aragorn: 8 minutes, slow to load but no errors
Kit Fisto: 5 minutes

Overall, the process seems to be working quite well, and I'm thankful not to have missed any exclusives yet! :D

I'm averaging between 20 and 45 minutes on the 4 Star Wars 1:6, and with the way Fisto sold out so quickly am somewhat concerned of whether I'll fair well enough to order any further installments. :banghead

I logged on just before 12:00 (CST) and went through the whole process in about 10 minutes. 10 nerve-wracking minutes I might add! First time here, heard about y'all from rebelscum forums. So far I have all of the star wars 1/6 scale exclusives on preorder. Guess that makes me a newly born sideshow addict!:vader

Back