How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33. I will always be 12 years old in my mind. What annoys me is everyone tells me they would have never guessed I was that old. Many think I am anywhere from 21 to 25. What annoys me is that to me 33 is not old! I have never been a smoker and never drink...I am lame a good night out to me is renting a good dark movie, and relaxing in my dark room at night staying up late watching a couple of dark movies. Right now I am enjoying the Hell out of "Game of Thrones" I was given the whole first season on blu-ray for my birthday.
I do notice many my age I can swear they look like they are into their mid 40's (not that that is old to me either just older) but most of them are hard drinkers and chain smokers. I'm glad I never let peer pressure force me to smoke or drink because my body loves me for it.

Anyway I will be collecting Figurines such as Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles until the day I die...the same goes for video games. :cool:

Oh well? Oh well?

What's da matta?

Happy belated birthday, should have spoke up.

I was very disappointed not to get my own thread in the Other Topics section like everyone else and his auntie seems to get. :tap

j/k, don't really care.

Anyway thanks DiFab! :1-1:

No problem.

I never get em either. I know at the bottom there's the list of "Today's Birthdays" but hell, I never look down there. :lol

Back