How old are you gamers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how old are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm 37 and started with an Atari.

I remember my neighbour had Pitfall and I used to borrow it all the time.

I'm currently playing the whole Uncharted series on PS3.

Started off with the PS2 due to falling in love with Devil May Cry, before that my parents would never let us play any video games.

24 and counting.

Nintendo
Sega Genesis
Nintendo 64
Gameboy Color
Playstation
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation 2
X Box
Nintendo Gamecube
X Box 360
Playstation 3
Nintendo Wii
PsP
Ps Vita
Playstation 4
:)

Metal Gear Solid is still the best game series of all time for me. I'll never forget walking into Best buy when I was around 8 to 9 yrs old and getting MGS1 without an adult :lol

I still have my original Vectrex with the box. And it works too. Only games I have left are Bezerk, Hyperchase & Scramble. Built-in game Minestorm (asteroids) I scored over 10 million points when I was 10-12, 39 now. Had Atari, Sega, Nintendo.... was one of those guys in the arcade that would beat almost everyone at SF. Have PS3, will eventually get the PS4.

first system was the NES. that one is long gone, but I've collected just about every major system from the 8 bit era until now.

24, started at 5 with a little PC game that I don't remember it's name, and moved on to every single console ever since, with the exception of the dreamcast, snes and anything Nintendo after the cube.

Old Mongrel...43.

Been gaming since games were invented.

I got a mate into it about 12 years ago when he was in his mid 40's - he's now 57 and an awesome gamer!

Back