How old are you gamers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how old are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Proud to have ps4 on order despite all the analyst saying console gaming is deadad its all about candy crush now.

I'm relieved that there aren't too many elderly people on this forum, aside from the 13 that voted.

I'm relieved that there aren't too many elderly people on this forum, aside from the 13 that voted.

:pfft:

707get-off-my-lawn.jpg

:nana:

Man i wish all babies were like that! The ones i know wont shut up!!! IS THERE A THING ON THIS SITE THAT PREVENTS ALL CAPS NOW???? OH MUST BE THE FIRST SENTENCE....................ERM..........FIRST 2?

Proud to have ps4 on order despite all the analyst saying console gaming is deadad its all about candy crush now.

Seriously the critics who said Console's were dying didn't have a clue what they were talking about or were just trolling. One of there reasons was because console sales were slowing down but everyone knew the next Gen was coming so it was obvious they were going to slow down & also we got to a point were everyone seemed own a Ps3 or 360 or even both any way. Even people who don't even game like my parents even had a console.

And then there was the critics saying people would rather game on there phones than play on there consoles was the dumbest one.

Rant over. I'm seriously thinking of Pre-ordering a Ps4 as well now. I've got my One ordered, I will definitely get a Ps4 I just know it's going to cause an argument with my wife if I get them both at once. Especially with our 2nd baby due in Nov

I turned 39 four months ago. I remember when I was a kid my parents and I were in Radio Shack and they had Pong on display. We had fun playing it and ended up going home with it. We ended up getting an Atari 2600 when that came out soon after, and I've owned more than 10 different consoles ever since.

I currently play Xbox 360 and PS3. I'm into just about any type of game except for RTS/Tower Defense stuff. I'll be getting a PS4 at some point but have no plans to purchase Xbox One.

32-

It started with the Atari back in 1985 or something. When street fighter 2 came out, it changed my life. I stopped playing it competitively about two years ago. I do still attend EVO on a yearly basis (too many friends) but It's over for me as far as competitions. I can still kick butt though.

Rarely buy games on first day anymore, last of us being the sole exception to this rule besides anything Kojima does. All others I can wait for price drops.

My first game was Tetris.
My first and last console was 16 bit SEGA.
My first PC games were Star Craft and Duke Nukem 3D.

Couldn't be happier.

First game console I played on was an NES; a friend and I used to to play Mario Bro 3 all the time.
First console I actually owned was an Xbox (to play the first Halo on) and shortly after, a PlayStation 2.
I currently own a Wii U, PS3, 360, Vita, and 2 3DS (I like to have my bases covered!)

37, started my video game voyage with my ColecoVision, Atari 2600, Apple 2e - those were the days. When NES came out I think my life changed forever. Since then owned numerous systems. Not sure I could go back to a ColecoVision but busting out the NES and reminiscing with Mike Tyson's Punch-out has occasionally happened :)

23, Started at 6 on an old PC game about an astronaut I don't even remember the name of.

Then moved on to NES, good years.

An NES? You were born in 90' right? Id think your first system would be an N64 or something along those lines. Especially if you started at age 6. Just wondering. It seems like I see alot of people in their early 20's talking about the "good ol days" of the NES and it doesnt really add up.

Started on Pong. LOL!
First console was the Atari 2600. Still have it in the box with broken reset switch.
At one time have every game for it. Now only have some boxes and manuals.
told the Wife we would never get system for our kids. we now Have PS2,PS3 PSP DS DSI
Had the Wii but got rid of it.
My son started playing games at 4 and is now 10. He schools me on them.
I play Assassins creed and Arkham games. Just bought origins last weekend.

An NES? You were born in 90' right? Id think your first system would be an N64 or something along those lines. Especially if you started at age 6. Just wondering. It seems like I see alot of people in their early 20's talking about the "good ol days" of the NES and it doesnt really add up.

I was in my early 20's when I got my first NES. Super Mario 3 just came out. 89-90ish??

Back