How Much Would You Pay For a 1/6th Scale Han In Carbonite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Much Would You Pay?

• $60-70

Votes: 58 41.7%
  • $70-80

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • $80-90

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • $90-100

Votes: 19 13.7%
  • $100+

Votes: 25 18.0%

• Total voters
Thank you! At least someone shares my reasoning! I don't understand this "it's better because it's made of polystone; here, take hundreds of my dollars!" mentality. Vinyl or plastic would have been the ideal way to go, keeping the beautiful sculpt but bringing costs down. And it wouldn't break in pieces if your cat ally knocked it over.

You would never get the same level of detailing and crisp definition with vinyl, poly all the way!

:rock

I don't want vinyl, give me the poly -- I have never seen anything rotocast accomplishing the detail I get in my stachoooos! :chew

In my opinion... $160 might be more reasonable. $199 should have got us the complete wall.:emperor

Hey JustinLuck, thanks for sharing again.:)

I have been figuring how to actually do screen captures with higher resolution, I thought yours are quite good. Was wondering which software did you use?

Last edited:
Yes, Darth Pika, could you please post a pick.

It's the Besta system from IKEA. Sideshow Han in Carbonite would fit easily with another figure for those so inclined to shell out the money for it.

I haven't outfitted it with lights or glass front doors, yet (hence the odd spacing of shelves to match the door frames.)

We can move this to a new thread if it will hijack this one, but someone mentioned difficulty displaying large pieces like Han and I wanted to offer this solution.

Back