How Much Would You Pay For a 1/6th Scale Han In Carbonite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Much Would You Pay?

• $60-70

Votes: 58 41.7%
  • $70-80

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • $80-90

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • $90-100

Votes: 19 13.7%
  • $100+

Votes: 25 18.0%

• Total voters
I would pretty much pay whatever it cost... I wouldn't be surprised if it came in over $100... the Jabba was $120. But, it would need the bells and whistles... I'd love to see an effect where the carbonite would glow red. I imagine something like MR did with the FX Sting blade would work pretty well.

Yeah, I don't think there's a chance in hell that if this has electronics and any kind of bells & whistles it's under $100.

I'd be down as long as it was around $100... just not too close to 200. :lol

Either way it would rock and I'd love to have that in my collection one day. It would be quite the companion piece to the eventual Fett. :D

FlyAndFight said:
The voting options are way too high for me to vote on.

It's a simple mold with no fabric or even a figure included. With some inexpensive blinking LED's like those found on trinkets selling at the dollar store, I wouldn't expect to pay more than $30.00 for it.

I agree. All those options are more than I'd pay.

FlyAndFight said:
T
It's a simple mold with no fabric or even a figure included.

So is Jabba's throne.

I dont think SS would make it out of hollow plastic or anything. I'm sure it would be heavy fully sculpted polystone and be of much better quality than "trinkets selling at the dollar store"

King Darkness said:
So is Jabba's throne.

I dont think SS would make it out of hollow plastic or anything. I'm sure it would be heavy fully sculpted polystone and be of much better quality than "trinkets selling at the dollar store"

Yup, which is why I'm thinking at least in the $80-100 range if not more.

I voted for the bottom amount ,If i want one, i guess ill make one.....the hasbro things not too bad and its hollow,nice for electronic gubins

They have to figure out how much they charge and how many they need to sell in order to decide whether the item makes sense to produce.

I vote for the lights and under $100. If Jabba is only $125 this should be about the same.

King Darkness said:
So is Jabba's throne.

Jabba's throne is MUCH larger in size and is over-priced to begin with, in my opinion. I'm hearing a lot about "polystone" as if it were some kind of rare mineral or stone. It's simply resin mixed with stone powder, folks. The carbonite piece actually would look and work better in plastic than in polystone. I can see it toppleing over and chipping or even breaking into pieces, if it were polystone.

As for the "trinkets selling at the dollar store" remark, if you reread my original post, you'll see that I was referring to the LED blinking lights. Nothing Hi-Tech enough to warrant an exhorbitant price.

But for all of you "willing" to pay over $100 bucks for it, more power to you.

Back