How much have you spent?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even want to know. In the thousands over the 20 years I've collected toys.

out of what i got it adds up to £600 for my whole collection.

out of what i want next i dont know and dont even wanna know. most of its not even been announced. 3A Rex, MGS Hot Toys and all the new Play Arts.

but you guys make me look like a Pussio! lol

I heard of a guy,the dude that designed the Matrix APU,he had over 50k in his office.Don't know if is true.

Good thread.

The short of it:
How Much? Too Much!

The long of it:
I don't know. But I think it is around $6k. I have almost 40 Hot Toys and an average of $200 a piece. Plus I bought the Tumbler and Mark II after market (probably $1000 total for both!)

This does not include al the Target and Wal-Mart stuff I bought over the years or the 5 or so years I was into comics.

Probably I'm in it for 10K!

Roughly $3000 by now. Maybe not quite there yet, but PO's should get me to that mark easily. As for how much it's worth... maybe add another $1000 or so to that.

I have it all written down but since I've been collecting since 1990 one way or another I can't add it all up (no excel back then).

Just 1/6 stuff, I have about 130-140 figures (not counting the 50 or so Hasbro SW stuff). If you take an average of $100 per fig -- some were $50, some HT well over $125, some customs cheap and some very pricey -- I'd be around $13,000-$14,000 right now. That seems a bit high but its probably about right considering upgrades and all. Hell, I might be closer to $16,000-$17,000 now that I think about it.

I've spent about 7k not including all the low end stuff I've bought over the years.

I will never calculate. I see my room sometimes and the number start popping up in my head but the truth is I don't want to know. I'm too self conscious about my cash. I don't to be like "hum, this could be a down payment in a sports car".

Ignorance is bliss!

Last edited:
My collectibles spreadsheet says $22,184.47 but I've sold a few things lately, but I also have some on PO :slap

EDIT: I just took out the stuff I sold and I still stand at $19,539.49

so this is for all time? Wow, I'm too lazy to look that up, but I sell stuff to buy new stuff a lot, so my numbers would be inflated anyways. I bet guys like Averone and Amin Ko spend more in a year than what we have all time. I'm surprised some of you guys numbers aren't higher though.

so this is for all time? Wow, I'm too lazy to look that up, but I sell stuff to buy new stuff a lot, so my numbers would be inflated anyways. I bet guys like Averone and Amin Ko spend more in a year than what we have all time. I'm surprised some of you guys numbers aren't higher though.

I think people are not being realistic. Some guys here that pre-order everything are coming in under 5k does not make much sense. Plus, many are not counting low end stuff which is really the killer here. All the low end transformers, crap bowen pieces, neca/Mcfarlane toys and wall art from when I was first starting out easily added another $1000+ to my total. :(

i don't care how much i've spent. this is what i choose to do with my spare cash. some people choose to drop thousands on cigarettes and alcohol in a year. if that's how they wanna spend their extra cash, i guess that is up to them. i choose toys.

ONE MIIIILLION DOLLARS!

dr_evil.png

or somewhere round that mark. too much anyway.

Back