How much have you spent?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was adding recent purchases to my Excel spreadsheet of my collection, decided to add up how much I've spent as they sit on my shelves. This is the original purchase price of about 120 1/6 figures. Almost all of my stuff is bought at retail at the orignial release date.

Total spent: $8815.41

On preorder right now: $2104.86 :slap

I only have half your number of 1/6... around $4500 spent. I've only overpaid once for my figures... but I figure all of the deals I've gotten made up for it.

My preorder/"will get" list has over 25 figures... I don't even want to (semi) calculate that. I imagine it'll pass the half-price mark of my entire collection already.

I've been collecting for almost 2 years now.

Last edited:
With 1/6 scale, props, and artist sketch cards combined, over 20.

No more sketch cards though, thats where alot of it went. I pretty much focus only on 1/6 now.

Between 1/4 and 1/6 I'm at about 10k, with another 1.5 or so on preorder.

Really good idea for a thread EVILFACE.

The last time I updated my master tracking sheet was in November 2010. My list includes all art displays, framing and shelving as well. My cost was $12803, but My estimated value was between $14000-15000.

However, my collection has obviously changed since then. I will try and update my list soon.

I am not sure if I will include the Rolex Submariner I just bought as a James Bond collectible. If you do however, add another 6k to my total YIKES!

$4121.51 from AlterEgo. That includes pre-orders. I dont have the count for all the other purchases I have made.

First purchase from them was 9-4-2008

I thought this was a thread I started about 5 years ago, had the exact same title :lol

Ive probably spent around $15,000 on my entire collection, but math is hard and Im far too lazy to add it all up.

I refuse to count because it will keep me from buying more. And I am not ready to stop damn it!

Was adding recent purchases to my Excel spreadsheet of my collection, decided to add up how much I've spent as they sit on my shelves. This is the original purchase price of about 120 1/6 figures. Almost all of my stuff is bought at retail at the orignial release date.

Total spent: $8815.41

On preorder right now: $2104.86 :slap

This is freaky, i just put together a spreadsheet to Calculate the cost of my pre-order with pirce, shipping, fedex, customs and bank charges.

Out of everything I have, my total $$$ spent would be roughly $7720. What its worth is around $11,000.

On preorder is around $3000. $700 of that coming in this week.

I wanna know how much Uncle Dave has spent. I am sure its more than the gross national income of several South American countries.

This is freaky, i just put together a spreadsheet to Calculate the cost of my pre-order with pirce, shipping, fedex, customs and bank charges.

I hope alot of Freaks are keeping track, if not it means your collection probably isn't insured.

:nono

Used to be a hell of a lot higher, but I've downsized since, and now sit around 3500-4k.

PO damage at about $500

More when SS Fett and a couple choice HT figs come.

Back