How much do you spend per month????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work with the mob, I kill people and get their stuff for free. I killed people as requested, sometimes just for fun or to make a point. It seems you are next on my list. Maybe I'm joking, maybe I'm not... :lol:monkey3

Well hopefully they don't also provide airfare; I'm definitley not worth the price of a ticket and all the imperial items I have you've already got.

**hides Dewback**

Not nearly as much anymore. I feel this hobby lost something over the last year or so. Everything seemed to start to feel really financial and corporate to me. Raising prices , constant announcements and releases and as crazy as it sounds getting all the figures I've ever wanted has kind of made me loose interest. :lol One of the reasons I've moved over mainly to customs but even there on a whole I just don't spend as much money anymore , if it wasn't for the great community here I wouldn't post nearly as much as I do.

from Nov 2011 ! started collect!nG till now i have spend around 2900$ :panic:.......now jusT spend!nG on pre-order !tems......! m WorrieD coz Pre-order !temS increasinG ..........:gah:

Not nearly as much anymore. I feel this hobby lost something over the last year or so. Everything seemed to start to feel really financial and corporate to me. Raising prices , constant announcements and releases and as crazy as it sounds getting all the figures I've ever wanted has kind of made me loose interest. :lol One of the reasons I've moved over mainly to customs but even there on a whole I just don't spend as much money anymore , if it wasn't for the great community here I wouldn't post nearly as much as I do.

! have just started n ! dO th!nK some daY over yearS ! might StOp or juSt buy 1-2 over year...... :dunno

my monthly purchases have been slowing down alot I am mostly in flexpays spending $400-$600 a month, but that is just recently for the past 4-5 months I have slow months sometimes where I spend $100-$300

Used to be that we had to spend a lot less. Now we could have 4 or so pf's on order per month. But that doesn't mean we want to.

I'm affraid to look. Amex just emailed me a .pdf of my yearly spending. With the three 1:1 busts I bought last month and numerous crap thru out the year, I can't look. I don't need a reality check yet, too much awesome stuff coming.

Back