How much do you spend per month????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba, Chewie focus collection.

Burton Batman collection

dvd/blu collection

wwf old wrestlers collection.

odds and ends , HT, SSC and so on for the things I like that go with my movie collection.

Hello Kitty collection (wife)

LDD collection (wife)

odds and ends for her collection

tattoos (both)

Every collection has things bought all the time. I dont pay attention to see how much we spend other than tattoos, but it is more likely more than I think it is .

Some of you guys earn a lot more than us in the UK if you're spending that much a month :horror :(

Right now I try to get one item a month, this month was the HT T2 T800, February will hopefully be the Classic Ped (if it ever arrives), March could be a busy one with 1989 Batman and Joker and I'll go from there

It's hard picking up older figures at the moment with all the new releases :gah:

Alot since I only started collecting in august 2011. Catching up is expensive.

Maybe $50-$75 a month on this kind of thing. I buy two or three high-end figures a year most of the time ... just the stuff I like most from the few franchises I collect -- Batman, 24, Indiana Jones, Superman and a few one-off guys (like Bourne, Bond, Justified, Die Hard, The Unit ... if they ever made them).

SnakeDoc

Same idea over here.

At the minute I'm about £300 a month or nearly 2 figures :lol

Need to plan ahead for the next DC PF, Tumbler, 89 car and the DKR stuff.

Whoo the planning for collectible nirvana

Last year I bought two figures - total cost $600

This year I've got the Spike, Angel and Jake Sully and am on the waitlist for Faith - so about $1300 including shipping costs which is around $108 per month. There could be other figures come up I'll be interested in, but I'm not a really big collector as others are.

I think you two should give to Charity; LOL

Hate comments like these. And this topic always brings this on every board.

Just like my friends who also TRY to collect, they _____ and moan about what the wife and I buy. Cant help it we can buy more items because we dont drink, smoke, do drugs. Talk about a waste of money, and people who do any of those 3 things never factor in the amount of money they wast on it.

I don't like to think how much I spend but I know it's too much. Last year I spend $20k and the year before about $12k. More or less I had been paying premium prices on some statues that I missed out on. I'm hoping to cut it down to $10k this year.

I don't like to think how much I spend but I know it's too much. Last year I spend $20k and the year before about $12k. More or less I had been paying premium prices on some statues that I missed out on. I'm hoping to cut it down to $10k this year.

:horror:horror:horror

I think for me it averages out to maybe $200 a month. Sometimes I don't have anything coming for a couple months. But there are times I just drop $600 cuz I have 2 come in the same month. Or this month I dropped a nice chunk of change on the ironman war machine maquettes! But, I am not so into picking up the insane grails from the past so I just focus on the new stuff that comes out which keeps things much more manageable for me.

Doom PF man. You should be able to get it EZ if you send this much.

For me, as much as I think Doom PF is a grail, its beyond my spending limit. :gah:

Back