How much are the Jason III figs going for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going slightly off topic lol but is it me or the way i got em posed, but it seems jason lives fig is the smallist of all? btw only have: final chap/J lives/New blood/JGTH. will be getting others soon lol

back on track now lol, !!!!!friday pt 3 the best!!!!

Was the "Jason III" figure the first one that was released ? I didn't realise it was sought after . ( I'm not a huge F13th fan , but I bought all the early modern monsters because they were just so damn cool!).

I watched VIII last night, much better than I remember it being. I mean, how often do we get to see Jason kill a chick with her guitar? :rotfl

How much are the Jason figs from Part 3 going for? I have seen alot of them on ebay go for well over $200. Me? I got lucky with mine. My part 3 Jason is my favorite because it represents him when he was at his best. Plus being that Richard Brooker played Jason helped alot. I wish he could play Jason again because he was the best in my book.

That scene is awesome! Another ridiculous aspect of the movie; How exactly does a cruise ship enter crystal lake??? lol
Why would some idiot continue to punch someone IN THE HOCKEY MASK??? How about some body blows, german suplex and then figure four leglock him into submission, wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The worst part of 8 is the Voorhees Teleportation Machine, where he just shows up out of nowhere all the time. Still better than JGTH and X :rotfl

Why would some idiot continue to punch someone IN THE HOCKEY MASK??? How about some body blows, german suplex and then figure four leglock him into submission, wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The worst part of 8 is the Voorhees Teleportation Machine, where he just shows up out of nowhere all the time. Still better than JGTH and X :rotfl

I still break down laughing everytime I watch the scene where Jason is walking by the hoodlums and freakin punts their boombox! That is the BEST part of the film.

He just frigin kicks the crap out of it! LOL. :D

Part II and JvF figs just arrived! I have to say, the JvF fig is freakin incredible! Best one so far. Now the only ones I don't have in the collection are I and III. I won't be a problem, I've seen mommy Jason for as low as $25, so I can get her whenever I want. As for III, he's so hard to get I might not even bother. On the other hand there is a store near me that has III for $160. It's pretty high, but he's going for even more than that on ebay now. I saw a III fig on ebay go for almost $200 the other day.

Part II and JvF figs just arrived! I have to say, the JvF fig is freakin incredible! Best one so far. Now the only ones I don't have in the collection are I and III. I won't be a problem, I've seen mommy Jason for as low as $25, so I can get her whenever I want. As for III, he's so hard to get I might not even bother. On the other hand there is a store near me that has III for $160. It's pretty high, but he's going for even more than that on ebay now. I saw a III fig on ebay go for almost $200 the other day.

Awesome! You've passed me with Jason figures now, I only have I,II,IV,VI,VII,X. Thats 6/9, I will only get IX&X if they are cheap, otherwise I really don't care. As for part III I really don't care paying like $200 for a figure that is #'d/7500.

I bought a brand new Myers Sideshow about a month ago for $45, and that damn fig sells for comparable prices to the Jaosn III. I'm in no hurry paying that much for a massed produced product of any kind.

Good haul today!

Awesome! You've passed me with Jason figures now, I only have I,II,IV,VI,VII,X. Thats 6/9, I will only get IX&X if they are cheap, otherwise I really don't care. As for part III I really don't care paying like $200 for a figure that is #'d/7500.

I bought a brand new Myers Sideshow about a month ago for $45, and that damn fig sells for comparable prices to the Jaosn III. I'm in no hurry paying that much for a massed produced product of any kind.

Good haul today!

My haul didn't end there, I priority preordered the upcoming exclusive Luke Skywalker fig from sideshow this morning!

Yeah, I hear you on the over spending on these figs. So far, I've gotten all my Jason figs for great prices so I'm not complaining. If I ever did buy that III fig, I'd probably just end up selling it anyway.

My haul didn't end there, I priority preordered the upcoming exclusive Luke Skywalker fig from sideshow this morning!

Yeah, I hear you on the over spending on these figs. So far, I've gotten all my Jason figs for great prices so I'm not complaining. If I ever did buy that III fig, I'd probably just end up selling it anyway.

Same. I mean look at Part IV, JVF or part VII, if I only had one of these 3 I would be very content with my Jason collection.

By comparison to some piece of the line Part 3 Jason is aging pretty well. I think after they released the Jason New Blood Jason (which is great, restrictive posability obviously but still great) it started to go downhill. Parts IV, IX, X are disappointments (still I couldn't help but buy them all since I am a Jason fan).

Part three is a real gem (fun movie to).

Part three is a real gem .

YES HE IS.

GDDSSD.jpg

Back