How much are the Jason III figs going for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have every Jason figure and I think JVF is clearly the best. It's cool around these parts to think Jason 3 is the best, just a heads up for you people who are new here. But I was never cool, so whatever.

:lol:lol:lol

Yes I do. Of course, I understand why some don't. I am not huge on changing poses on my figures, so articulation is not a big deal to me, but I understand that for some it is. I think the F vs. J is the second best. The only thing wrong with that figure imo is that the mask isn't removable, but it is head and shoulders above all the other Jasons, except Part 3.

Yeah but his mask never comes off in FvJ so why would they have made it removable?

yea, I think they just push it up to show his lower face.

I've got them all. FvsJ is the best overrall. Jason X has the best headsculpt and paint. Jason 7 has the best mask.

I've got them all. FvsJ is the best overrall. Jason X has the best headsculpt and paint. Jason 7 has the best mask.

I forgot about Part 7. That is one great figure.

I could be wrong, But I'm pretty sure you see his whole face, not for a long time of course but I think it is exposed. looked something like part 6 if I remember right.

Also I think Part 2 is underated, he's never mentioned but I think they captured that look really good. Yeah, it's not jason as anyone ever thinks about him, but as far as crazy hick killers go, I think he looks great.

Why doesn't the Jason X figure have hair. Didn't he have hair in the movie?

No matter what anyone says about the film Jason goes to Hell(personally I love it...), he looked awesome in that movie. I wish the figure reflected it because I may be the worst Jason figure.

No matter what anyone says about the film Jason goes to Hell(personally I love it...), he looked awesome in that movie. I wish the figure reflected it because I may be the worst Jason figure.

You loved Jason Goes To Hell? Man, I thought it was one of the worst movies let alone Jason Movies ever made!!! Heck even in the commentary the crew bashes this flick good!

But hey, if you like it thats cool, I just felt the exact opposite. He did look cool costume wise though, I agree with that forsure!

You loved Jason Goes To Hell? Man, I thought it was one of the worst movies let alone Jason Movies ever made!!! Heck even in the commentary the crew bashes this flick good!

But hey, if you like it thats cool, I just felt the exact opposite. He did look cool costume wise though, I agree with that forsure!

Probably the best commentary track I've ever heard! I thought I was the only one who listened to it.

JGTH tried something different, it worked for some people and others it didn't. It worked for me and I know others who love it too. I think it's worlds better then Jason X. Also I don't like the first Friday but I'm sure no one agrees with that either.

What is wrong withi the first Friday? JGTH and X killed the series.

You just can't get any lamer than big muppet hands pulling Jason into the ground :rotfl

Since we're on the topic I would rate the Jason flicks in the following order in terms of good to bad:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part VI
Part VII
Part IV
Part V Roy kicked ass!
Part VIII

The other 2 sucked ass BIG TIME and don't deserve to be added to this list. Is it a coinsidence that the first 8 (Paramount) were completely different from the later 2 (New Line) ? I don't think so! Ever since New Line took over the Jason Franchise its sucked, FVJ doesn't count because they had been working on that movie since the early 90's.

Just my 2 cents.

Since we're on the topic I would rate the Jason flicks in the following order in terms of good to bad:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part VI
Part VII
Part IV
Part V Roy kicked ass!
Part VIII

The other 2 sucked ass BIG TIME and don't deserve to be added to this list. Is it a coinsidence that the first 8 (Paramount) were completely different from the later 2 (New Line) ? I don't think so! Ever since New Line took over the Jason Franchise its sucked, FVJ doesn't count because they had been working on that movie since the early 90's.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't get why it's always cool to think the older movies are better and they get progessively worse. Your order is almost exactly that with a few minor changes. I don't see how parts 1-3 are better then 4 at all. I think 1 is pretty bad infact.

I don't get why it's always cool to think the older movies are better and they get progessively worse. Your order is almost exactly that with a few minor changes. I don't see how parts 1-3 are better then 4 at all. I think 1 is pretty bad infact.

I really like Part 3 myself. But the first 3 flicks basically are the same movie, just with different characters.

I don't see how liking anything makes someone seem "cool". Fonzy is cool, no one else is.

How is JGTH better than the rest? How is F13 1 worse than the others? The whole series is about Jason's Mom getting some type of revenge for her son drowning. 2-8 is Jason keeping kiddies out of his lake. JGTH just tried to give some horrible backstory that wasn't needed. Voorhees family knife???? Muppet Hands??? :lol:lol

And X is just bad.

I love Jason X. It's funny, imaginative in a weird sort of way and actually doesn't mess with any continuity. When he kills that girl by freezing her face and then smashing it I get a big smile on my face. And I think Uber-Jason would make an awesome Sideshow fig. Plus the holodeck scene where he smashes the girls into each other is brilliant. I don't know, I love it.

I love Jason X. It's funny, imaginative in a weird sort of way and actually doesn't mess with any continuity. When he kills that girl by freezing her face and then smashing it I get a big smile on my face. And I think Uber-Jason would make an awesome Sideshow fig. Plus the holodeck scene where he smashes the girls into each other is brilliant. I don't know, I love it.

Jason X was a hell of alot better than JGTH, **** Ishtar was better than JGTH! Jason with mask is the only appealing thing from parts 3-8, Part I&2 are my favorites because of the situation or story for that matter.

Back