How many SS pieces do you own??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
For someone who has the time, or Lonnie himself, someone sum up roughly how much money that collection is worth.

Not after market value, but just retail.

Probably more than the GNP of some small countries. :D

pixletwin said:
Man. Compared to you guys I am still in my infancy of Sideshow Collecting... Maybe I am even a tiny embryo.. :eek:

Me too Pix, me too. I thought I was hardcore until I started seeing what some others have bought. I use some of you to help reassure my wife that I don't have a "problem". :D

Mr. Twos said:
I use some of you to help reassure my wife that I don't have a "problem". :D

Funny you should say that, I told my wife earlier today about Lonnies collection and said " See, it could be worse":lol

Then she said...." Why cant you make that kind of money"....Ouch:eek:

Mr. Twos said:
Me too Pix, me too. I thought I was hardcore until I started seeing what some others have bought. I use some of you to help reassure my wife that I don't have a "problem". :D

The very fact of SSF's existence would convince my wife I have a problem. :lol

King Darkness said:
Funny you should say that, I told my wife earlier today about Lonnies collection and said " See, it could be worse":lol

Exactly. That ploy has saved my butt more than I care to admit. "See Honey, look at so-and-so's collection. I'm not so bad, am I?"

Yeah, the income thing. She hasn't thought of that yet but she will when she reads this thread. If I'm gone for a few more days you'll know why. :D

Darth Roranous said:
I really actually would like to see pictures of these two places. Please share because I can't even imagine what that many boxes look like together.

I'll try to get some this weekend...

King Darkness said:
For someone who has the time, or Lonnie himself, someone sum up roughly how much money that collection is worth.

Not after market value, but just retail.

I'm not sure I want to see that!!! Just add up the 22 pieces I had to let go and it scares the crap out of me!!! :lol

King Darkness said:

I've got an answer for her! I don't make that "kind of money"!!! Most of this collection was purchased with the proceeds of selling a 30+ year collection of non-sport trading cards and original artwork. I've finally liquidated everything that is easy to move and is highly sought after, so that is one reason I have to slow down; now I have to pay with my "real" money!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I began collecting SideShow figures in 1997. I have all the Civil War, Live by the Sword, PLatoon and MANY other lines. I believe its around 170 in SideShow alone. Unfortantly I dont have the room to display them. I am now collecting the LOTRs and Star Wars series.

Somewhere between more than one, but not every sixth scale and PF they've produced. It's a Hell of a lot closer to the latter than the former. In fact, I've personally reviewed close to 250 Sideshow products, so I'd guess my actual collection at around double that.

Michael Crawford said:
Somewhere between more than one, but not every sixth scale and PF they've produced. It's a Hell of a lot closer to the latter than the former. In fact, I've personally reviewed close to 250 Sideshow products, so I'd guess my actual collection at around double that.

See!!! I'm not the only one with a collection that size!!! Thanks for taking some heat off Michael!!! :rotfl

lcummins said:
See!!! I'm not the only one with a collection that size!!! Thanks for taking some heat off Michael!!! :rotfl

Yes, but we all knew Michael was crazy... and you're list just confirmed the same for you :lol

12" SW:
Darth Maul
Darth Vader sith apprentice
Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Kit Fisto
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Qui-Gon Jinn
....more jedi's on order, and hope more sith :)....

12" Modern Horror
Pam Voorhees pt1
Jason Voorhees pt2
Jason Voorhees pt4
Jason Voorhees pt6
Jason Voorhees pt7
Jason Voorhees pt9
Jason Voorhees ptX
Freddy Krueger,New nightmare
Robert Englund, Spring wood slasher
On Order FK Deam Warriors
Leatherface (remake)

14" Hot Toys
Celtic, Pred
Scar, Pred
Chopper, Pred
Elder, Pred
...on order, ancient elder...
soon 12" Aliens USCM

1/1 stuff
Predator bust
Terminator arm
Rose box Shot gun

1/4 Figures
Jason Voorhees
Freddy Krueger
Alien Queen Bust
...soon leatherface 1/4...

LOTR
Broimer bust
wounded Orc bust
Orc Archer bust
Smegoul bust
Nazgul Steed bust
Ringwraith bust
Suraman bust
Mouth of Sauron bust
Cave Troll bust

thats it i think lol

I have 33 1/6 figures. All of them from Buffy (the complete line except D'Hoffryn and two Gentlemen) plus three X-Files figures. I also have PF Buffy and PF Spike is on pre-order.

Back