How many SS pieces do you own??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xander said:
Hydrobud, what kind of stuff do you still have???:monkey5 My tastes are so varied that I'm dipping into to pretty much the Sideshow pools!

are you looking for anything in particular

hydrobud said:
are you looking for anything in particular

The color version of Bela Dracula has been evading me for sometime. Nosferatu (either), also comes to mind.

I don't suppose you have any Medicom stuff???:eek: I just want something new!!!!!!!!

Xander said:
The color version of Bela Dracula has been evading me for sometime. Nosferatu (either), also comes to mind.

I don't suppose you have any Medicom stuff???:eek: I just want something new!!!!!!!!

the only medicom stuff i have are

VCD's

SAS Practice Version RAH

Darth Vader RAH ROTJ

i just sold my Color Nosferatu but i do have Max in the SSE version with no accessories or stand.

22 SS pieces

Then if you count my SSW LOTR pieces.

That's another 50 items making a total of 72.

I have about 30 or so pieces all together. That includes 12"ers, PF's Vs. Dio's and Archive sets, with a S#!tload more on the way.

Wetanut said:
But I believe it was limited to 12" pieces? I think this one is for all Sideshow stuff

You are right Wetanut!
It is a good way of showing what I have without retyping.:lol

I own all 1/6th scale:

2 X-Files figures
10 Buffy (11 if you count Giles)
1 Universal Monster (Bela Lugosi Dracula)

I actually have no idea how many pieces I own. I have a few of their early model kits, dozens of Little Big Heads, the bronze Wrightson Frankenstein bust, several 8" figures, several dozens of 12" figures, dozens of premium format figures, statues, life-size busts, dioramas, bobble heads, over 100 of the SS/W LOTR pieces, shot glasses, monster heads, monster pails, environments, posters, t-shirts, etc., etc., etc. One of these days I really need to get everything listed down!

Monsters: Frank, Drac, Wolfman, Phantom, Red Death, Bride, Bride Frank, Mutant, Invisible Man, Hyde, Mummy (11)

SW: Luke, Han, Vader, Maul (Inc.), Obi-Wan (5)

Newline: Jason 4, Jason 7, Dream Warriors Freddy (3)

X-Files: Frank Black, CSM (Ex.), Krycek (3) I know, where are Mulder & Scully?

Bond: Dr. No Bond (1)

Dead: Sub. 5, Sub. 57 (Blue) (2)

Highlander: Conner (1)

Other: Vlad (Ex.) (1)

Looks like 27 but I swear I'm missing a couple. There are some lines I want to fill out, but this is a good start. I also have some noteable pieces from other lines including: Robocop, Rambo (Firstblood & part II), and Christopher Lee Dracula, and Medicom's (gasp!) Lupin 3rd (2nd ver.).

Funny thing is, I sold off over 100 Hasbro 12" SW figs and countless other action figures to streamline my collection...but this hobby is like crack sometimes! :monkey5

I'll eventually throw stuff up to sell off only to buy more!

Back